• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking Packers - What do you know?

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

For the record, I love snow games.

Loved playing in them, love watching them.

I don't care who you are, if you don't respect Lambeau field and the frozen tundra as part of the heart and soul of football, you can't really truly call yourself a football fan. I know it's a pipe dream for all sorts of logistical reasons, but just once I wish they'd play the Super Bowl in Green Bay.

11 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Playing a good team after an embarrassing loss makes me nervous.

Playing a good team with Rivera as a coach makes me nervous 

guy is the king or beating bottom feeders or good teams that have nothing to play for

i blame he and Hurney totally for the state of Newton today. People want lke that opinion and I don’t care 

It will be cold!! Typical Green Bay this time of year!! They will be out for blood after getting their asses handed to them !! But hey we need a statement win!! Rodgers will have big plays.. but our defense needs to stop some drives..the offense play calling is what worries me.. Norv does some stupid crap at the wrong time.. we have to win this game or we are done

So apparently a lot of the Packers went out partying on Saturday night in LA which is what led to the shitshow against the Chargers and needless to say the vets on the team as well as the coaches are pretty damn pissed off. So I expect them to be laser focused and angry on Sunday more so than a normal redemption game.

So that’s going against us too.

Best hope I’ve got is their run D is atrocious and CMC is damn stud. He might to put up 300 yards and 4 TDs for us to pull this off.

Just looking at the stats you think they can rush the passer.  But they really have just 2 guys, both Smith's off the edge.  One has 8 sacks and the other has 8.5.  So you chip and help on them the rest of the rush, not so good.  Their secondary is pretty good they have 8 picks but all of them are S or CB no LB has a pick, except for Preston Smith but he is really a DE in that defense.  So play action and the middle of the field for Olsen and CMC should be pretty open.  Oh, and like everyone else said, run the ball alot.

Archived