• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking Packers - What do you know?

Jeremy Igo

18 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

Interesting approach to the game this weekend..............by stats it looks like Panther could win or be in a very close game all the way.

But having watched GB and knowing the situation they just came out of I won't be surprises if they hammer the Panthers.......

On thing is for sure........we are not blowing them out of the water, if Panthers manage a win it will be by 7 pts or less.

My gut tells me the Panthers have a 40% change of winning up there at best....

538 has us at 29%. 30-40% seems right

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2019-nfl-predictions/games/

Run Run Run.

They have a pretty bad run D.  But have good athletic CBs and a good pass rush.

They can put a lot of points on us, so run the ball and maintain long drives is key.  With Bradberry out, that Devante Adams matchup scares the piss out of me

8 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Run Run Run.

They can put a lot of points on us, so run the ball and maintain long drives is key.  With Bradberry out, that Devante Adams matchup scares the piss out of me

Well I guess its a good thing that we happen to feature the best RB in the entire NFL!

3 hours ago, ncfan said:

Their run defense is garbage AND it's snowing? CMC could run for 200. Why do people act like southern teams still haven't learned to adapt to the cold, and that many players come from college teams that played in snow? I don't get it. It's not really that big of a deal. It will be cool for the fans though.  

3 hours ago, ncfan said:

Run Run Run.

Was Bradberry on the injury report today? I didn't see a thread about it because of all of the crap 'Hypothetical Cam Scenario' threads gumming up the front page. 

Archived