• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking Packers - What do you know?

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, joemac said:

How do you know that the team is not ready to play in cold weather?  Its not like its going to be 10 degrees or something.  High is 33 on Sunday.  Cold?  Yes.  Cold enough to make us play badly?  Hardly.

Once that sun goes down around 530/start of second half it’s going to be cold. 

Kyle Allen already struggles with ball security just wait till his hands get cold. Kid is from AZ, Sunday will be COLD for him. 

If this team goes into Lambeau and wins Sunday my entire outlook on the season will change.

I have a bad feeling its gonna be an offensive ass whipping on us.  While Cockrell is serviceable I think he's gonna get torched like Bene was against Julio back in the day, with Rogers at the helm.

Hope I'm dead wrong. 

Chargers showed what you need to do against Rodgers and that’s run the ball effectively and dominate TOP. Running the ball is definitely our strength and they struggle stopping the run. Get CMC started early and keep pounding it.

Pack has a really good rb, they are running the ball well and unfortunately we suck at stopping the run. Gotta find a way to limit the big plays and get Rodgers into long third downs.

This game should be close, if by chance we get a big lead it would be smart of Ron to keep pushing the ball downfield because with Rodgers no lead is safe.

19 minutes ago, Dunn said:

I have a bad feeling its gonna be an offensive ass whipping on us.  While Cockrell is serviceable I think he's gonna get torched like Bene was against Julio back in the day, with Rogers at the helm.

Hope I'm dead wrong. 

Bene was injured. And the pass rush wasn’t as good.  

and GBs WRs are weak as a whole.  One stud just got back last week and there was nothing showing last week indicating a fully healthy Adams.  

2 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Chargers showed what you need to do against Rodgers and that’s run the ball effectively and dominate TOP. Running the ball is definitely our strength and they struggle stopping the run. Get CMC started early and keep pounding it.

Pack has a really good rb, they are running the ball well and unfortunately we suck at stopping the run. Gotta find a way to limit the big plays and get Rodgers into long third downs.

This game should be close, if by chance we get a big lead it would be smart of Ron to keep pushing the ball downfield because with Rodgers no lead is safe.

GB is GB though.  They don’t give Aaron Jones the work load he deserves.  Which would be problematic.  He is the type RB we don’t stop well. 

They insist he share a workload and that Rodgers get his

3 hours ago, PhillyB said:

the packers have a poo run defense. kyle allen should get plenty of single high safety looks and a chance to prove he can connect on deep balls off play action. samuel and moore should be able to land some nice chunk plays.

I honestly do not see us throwing deep much. Use CMC, dink and dunk, keep Rodgers off the field. This is the weakest Run defense we have faced all year so it makes total sense to feature CMC and no sence to make Allen face a good pass rush. 

Interesting approach to the game this weekend..............by stats it looks like Panther could win or be in a very close game all the way.

But having watched GB and knowing the situation they just came out of I won't be surprises if they hammer the Panthers.......

On thing is for sure........we are not blowing them out of the water, if Panthers manage a win it will be by 7 pts or less.

My gut tells me the Panthers have a 40% change of winning up there at best....

Just now, Snake said:

I honestly do not see us throwing deep much. Use CMC, dink and dunk, keep Rodgers off the field. This is the weakest Run defense we have faced all year so it makes total sense to feature CMC and no sence to make Allen face a good pass rush. 

depends a lot on the weather, but if we're going to win a playoff berth it's going to be because kyle allen took the edge off the biggest weakness in his game. if the run game is working and you can take shots off of play action i think you have to try.

2 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

depends a lot on the weather, but if we're going to win a playoff berth it's going to be because kyle allen took the edge off the biggest weakness in his game. if the run game is working and you can take shots off of play action i think you have to try.

I was just talking about the packers. Make no mistake I do not want Allen to get into a shootout with Rodgers. Also I disagree, if we want to make the playoffs we need to kill the run on defense and keep putting up points on offense. Kyle Allen has only two years in the league and featuring him wouldn't be wise. 

Archived