• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Likely won't see Cam in a Panthers uni again

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, WoahW said:

Ahh you mean the other guys who 100% live and die by trying to break news and clicks? Gotcha good to know. And once again I’m not saying it won’t happen but holy hell there’s a ton of space in between where things could happen 

Clicks or no clicks, those guys deal in what they believe is going to happen, not what you want to happen.

Those are two very different things.

5 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

can you elaborate on this?

I’ll help since he’s being vague on purpose (not actually knowing anything)

Cap Hit is huge 

Cam’s attitude toward the organization

Cam’s attitude towards football

Tepper taking the reigns of the team

What does the team do with Rivera/Hurley and even medical staff since they help accelerate this 

Would we get a huge haul in return? 

etc etc etc 

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Clicks or no clicks, those guys deal in what they believe is going to happen, not what you want to happen.

Those are two very different things.

Ahh so speculation, which is exactly what I said.

I believe it would be beneficial to give him the year and see how he does next year if he stinks it up we know, if he lights it up we talk extending with an out and have a very good backup in Kyle Allen.

Great to know we are both on the same page now as both sides being speculation! 

4 minutes ago, trueblade said:

I understand that 20M is a lot of cap space and people get excited about potential, but franchise QBs are hard to find. I would think 20M is worth it to see what Cam has in 2020.

20M is going to be good for like the 19th highest paid QB next year lol

Fug this franchise man lol WHYYY

If Cam doesn't need surgery?   I think this is pretty much one side pretty much saying they are done.   Not sure which side and not saying they are 100% on that....but overall I think one side pretty much feels that way and is content. 

but if he doesn't need surgery.  It means a healthy Cam realistically could be there in December for a postseason run and one side is electing to take that off the table.  I do think more comes out as I think we haven't been told the full truth from the jump

meanwhile, Panther fans be looking at Cam like..

Image result for fast and furius see you again gif

1 minute ago, Nesbro1 said:

Once he's gone why would you watch him unless you have nothing else to do?

Who gives a phuck what he does for someone else? Once he leaves he's the enemy. 

If you don't play for the Panthers you are the enemy plain and simple and I wish nothing but despair and misery for you (football wise)

Cam is a great person and a great football player. The NFL would absolutely benefit from him returning to form. Honestly, Cam in Chicago with that Defense would be intriguing to watch. Or Tampa.

I wish Cam nothing but the best and if it’s not here rocking Black and Electric Blue, seeing him hoist a Lombardi elsewhere is just a sweet.

Archived