• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Likely won't see Cam in a Panthers uni again

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

It’s fine to not believe but time will prove that Jeremy is right. I’m a Cam fan and it hurts that he is leaving but it’s happening. 

Dear god it might be true but why are we acting like it’s a forgone conclusion? 

12 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Man I don't know.

All I can tell you is that there is a bunch of stuff going on and it's not just a decision about his foot.

So do you think the decision to go on IR was Cam's?  I think everyone can agree this whole situation has had a "more-than-meets-the-eye" feel from the start, and Cam's injury situations have grown more and more convoluted and bizarre since 2016.

It does seem hard to believe the team (with the immediate pressure on Ron and Marty) would want to IR him if there was any other conceivable way for him to play this year.

This is a lot to lay on us without any further elaboration if you can... Can you?

6 minutes ago, Dunn said:

which bottom feeder team would him next year for a 1st rounder?  Miami? Jets? Chicago?  

I’d say Chicago but they don’t have a first next year. Would take Eddie Jackson for him straight up at this point though. 

Just now, Nesbro1 said:

Why would Cam playing for someone else make Sundays fun?

Next season many of the key contributors to this top rated defense will be gone and a year older, Bradberry will be in high demand, Shaq’s due an extension, Bruce and McCoy (2 of our hugest contributors) are on 1-year deals, etc.

This team was built for a Title shot this year. With no Cam and the roster suddenly being left with a lot of holes we very well may be one of the worst teams in the league.

Unless Kyle takes an Aaron Rodgers level transcendence next season I have very low expectations for a winning season next year.

A healthy Cam being on a hopeful contender next season would offset my disappointments for next year.

Just now, AggieLean said:

I’ll still be here. Can’t wait to see if you and others b**ch about the next star player or QB.

Absolutely nobody has bashed the other players, front office, and coaching staff more over the last decade than the Cam playerfans.  That is unquestionable fact.

Archived