• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Likely won't see Cam in a Panthers uni again

Jeremy Igo

52 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Well it's pretty easy to call out any post in hindsight. The FO pulled a shitty move on one of its best and most beloved players in its history. Only to pick up a lesser talent in Bridgewater to replace him.

I dont get this. I think most of us would agree that the FO early on made a decision to move on from Cam in retrospect. However they did not have a concrete plan at the QB position until TB was in sight. At which point they tried to trade Cam. There were no takers. At this point they kick Cam to the curb. This type of thing happens a 1000 times a day in corporate America. At least Cam can afford to be cut. If this is shitty then America is shitty in this regard.

And you state they picked a lesser talent. You are right. But dont confuse talent with production. Especially PROJECTED production. See Brady and NE

1 minute ago, Bytes said:

I dont get this. I think most of us would agree that the FO early on made a decision to move on from Cam in retrospect. However they did not have a concrete plan at the QB position until TB was in sight. At which point they tried to trade Cam. There were no takers. At this point they kick Cam to the curb. This type of thing happens a 1000 times a day in corporate America. At least Cam can afford to be cut. If this is shitty then America is shitty in this regard.

And you state they picked a lesser talent. You are right. But dont confuse talent with production. Especially PROJECTED production. See Brady and NE

This is a dumb post. Really dumb. If NE moved on from Brady at 30-31 years old you'd have a point, but you do not.

14 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

He had a 50/50 chance to be right on this. Anyone can make a GUESS and it turn out to be right. You people must live in such a sad sad place to feel good about being "right" about posts like this. This fan base doesn't deserve to see another Carolina Panthers winning season let a lone another SB appearance again. Ungrateful idiots

image.jpeg.a9eaf1bbc815d5e5e39c193a01b591fe.jpeg

5 minutes ago, DoltsEverywhere said:

This is a dumb post. Really dumb. If NE moved on from Brady at 30-31 years old you'd have a point, but you do not.

Did i say they moved on when he was 30 -31. Dont try to flip the script. My point was NE projected that Brady was done so they moved on. Thats what the FO did here thats all.

2 hours ago, DoltsEverywhere said:

if brady got cut at 30 years old there would be 25 teams beating his door down within hours.  the interest in cam should paint a picture of what the professional evaluators think of him

11 hours ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

He had a 50/50 chance to be right on this. Anyone can make a GUESS and it turn out to be right. You people must live in such a sad sad place to feel good about being "right" about posts like this. This fan base doesn't deserve to see another Carolina Panthers winning season let a lone another SB appearance again. Ungrateful idiots

you poor thing

44 minutes ago, CamIsGone888 said:

Whose our QB1?

Who's* and currently it's a JAG WHO'S never thrown over 14 Tds in a single season with a bum leg

Pretty sad when an UDFA like Kyle Allen can put up better numbers playing on a worse team than Sh*t The Bed Ted has ever put up in a single season

Archived