• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Likely won't see Cam in a Panthers uni again

Jeremy Igo

On 11/18/2019 at 12:53 PM, AggieLean said:

Just read through that old thread, and it brought back memories. There’s been some bad posters to come through here, yet there’s been some pretty good ones as well.

Anyways, yea it’s interesting how he and others were wanting to give up on Cam so quickly, but want to call out those who want to do the same with Kyle. It’s almost like they just don’t like Cam Newton.

Difference being Cam was a 3rd year starter by then making the same mistakes and not improving.  

Kyle is a 1st year starter and sure go back and look.  You wont find me criticizing Cam his first year either. 

Cam will be a Panther next year just talked to my neighbor who has a brother that works in a factory who happens to know a guy that lives next door to Cams neighbor who he said he spoke to Cams stylist  and he said Cam will probably  be staying with the Panthers.  

Straight from the horse's mouth. 

4 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Difference being Cam was a 3rd year starter by then making the same mistakes and not improving.  

Kyle is a 1st year starter and sure go back and look.  You wont find me criticizing Cam his first year either. 

Cam literally only had a 30 yrs old Smith and Olsen to throw too and an aging double trouble and still broke all kinds of records. He took us from the worst team in the league to competitive, KA put in the same situation probably wouldn't have won a game that year. Well maybe 2......

Archived