• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Likely won't see Cam in a Panthers uni again

Jeremy Igo

Just now, MHS831 said:

Do you know that it was a "team decision" (which I can understand to a degree) and what the rationale for the decision is? 

Rivera announced it in a PRESSER after the media was amping Cam not on the sidelines. 

He has a foot injury -- why would you want him having to stand on the sideline for three hours unnecessarily. 

1 minute ago, mjligon said:

He doesn’t need to be there. Quit reaching. You already made your feeling about Cam, Allen known a few weeks ago when you were hailing Allen as our franchise QB.

My wording never called him a franchise QB--but you need to put things in simple boxes to comprehend.  For example, you think to support Allen means to denounce Cam--how sophomoric that is.  (Sophomoric means juvenile).  Reaching to you is common sense to others--considering variables that could be a tell on what the Panthers intentions are.  Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but you tend to encourage divisiveness on a board dedicated to inclusiveness-- How I feel about Allen has nothing to do with Cam.  And if you remember what I said a few weeks ago because you disagreed, how petty.

3 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Cam, we need saving. Please don’t go!

Going to be great seeing him back on the team next season at 100% Kyle Allen is not the one. He’s a backup at best.

I’m not even sold on him being a backup. I mean I guess he’s good for a 1-3 game run at most. But some of these mistakes are just awful...and the same ones...over and over. 

Just now, MHS831 said:

My wording never called him a franchise QB--but you need to put things in simple boxes to comprehend.  For example, you think to support Allen means to denounce Cam--how sophomoric that is.  (Sophomoric means juvenile).  Reaching to you is common sense to others--considering variables that could be a tell on what the Panthers intentions are.  Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but you tend to encourage divisiveness on a board dedicated to inclusiveness-- How I feel about Allen has nothing to do with Cam.  And if you remember what I said a few weeks ago because you disagreed, how petty.

We can easily get into your post history to unveil how you really feel about Allen 

Just now, mjligon said:

We can easily get into your post history to unveil how you really feel about Allen 

For what purpose?  I still feel the same, Johnny Cochrane--read the thread that so maturely calls out the Allen supporters.  What the hell is your problem?  You are going to throw Allen under the bus at age 23 after 8 games?  Why are you constantly trolling?  I do not give a shi't what you think and I suggest you do the same about me.  Jeez, son.

Read John Elway's stats from his first 2 seasons--a number one draft pick--what would you have said about him after 8 or 9 games? 

Archived