• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Likely won't see Cam in a Panthers uni again

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, DubE_4MR said:

Doesn't it still depend on how Kyle finishes the year? Or would they go QB in the draft?

It's probable that you look at Kyle as a rookie 1st round draft pick QB who just played his first  year. You move forward and hope to see growth in his game, all without ever having to expend a draft pick on him, which is a huuuuge benefit.

Of course, smart long term play says we stay with Cam and his contract to see how he heals up and performs next season (or pre-season) at the least. If Cam can recover, he's good money and there's time to negotiate the next contract, or franchise tag after next season if we choose. 

This situation is no worse than it was at the end of Week 2, and truthfully it is better than we could have imagined at that time.

The sky ain't falling.

14 minutes ago, WoahW said:

Igo getting them ad revenue clicks already! Wooo boy. 1000% speculation presented as almost fact 

Is this based on your insider photos? Or did you go and speak with management about this. In reference to IGOs OP.

Also, if we let this man go and it not be involved in a trade for someone's franchise I'll be severely disappointed. There are numerous teams that would be ecstatic to sign him and if we get nothing after running him in the ground I say fire everyone.

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Doesn't have anything to do with Kyle or Will.

Has everything to do with Cam and his future.

Even if Kyle finishes strong, think there's a chance we go QB early?

I actually like Eason quite a bit as a devolpmental QB for a season or so behind Kyle or a vet.

Archived