• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Likely won't see Cam in a Panthers uni again

Jeremy Igo

The mad scientist in here who keep beating the “cam’s body is breaking down” can someone explain what species Lebron James is?  

and looking at the nfc as a whole, can someone explain where the 19.1 mil is going towards to help us compete with teams like the 49ers, Saints, Seattle, ect ?

I’m curious, because I’m seeing a bunch of “cam is done” ect but I’m not seeing wtf good reasons we have for making a decision like that besides cap savings for 1 season......

hurney and tepper have done very good work, especially tepper, I’d be disappointed if We make the decision and cam is 100% healthy.

Furthermore, all the speculation when our owner came out and said he has no problem letting cam rest a year.....I just find it funny now a 180 is being pulled by media outlets, and I’m not buying it.

8 hours ago, Krovvy said:

Kerry Collins is miles better than anyone on our roster currently. If Igo is right I hope we can trade Cam, and draft someone this off-season or next.

Kyle Allen is only going to get more exposed by the week. He just doesn't do anything good, let alone great.

Do wins count for anything?

15 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

The mad scientist in here who keep beating the “cam’s body is breaking down” can someone explain what species Lebron James is?  

The kind that doesn't play football, let alone the kind that plays behind a mediocre to awful o line, all while playing a physically punishing style of football. 

2 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

The kind that doesn't play football, let alone the kind that plays behind a mediocre to awful o line, all while playing a physically punishing style of football. 

Normally I’d agree but the amount of wear and tear lebron has been through is up there with most nfl players easily. Lebron is the only one you can make this argument with imo 

23 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I don't watch NBA ball any more, since George Shinn and the NBA screwed the Hornets, but when did they make tackling legal?

3 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Normally I’d agree but the amount of wear and tear lebron has been through is up there with most nfl players easily. Lebron is the only one you can make this argument with imo 

Even if true, Cam has been hit an insane number of times, far more than average... there are some stats floating around out there.

I hope he comes back 100%. But if he didn't, I wouldn't be surprised or fault him at all.

Just now, cookinbrak said:

I don't watch NBA ball any more, since George Shinn and the NBA screwed the Hornets, but when did they make tackling legal?

17 years, 8 straight finals and 2 Olympic appearances......

this is right up there with most 8-10 year nfl careers besides guys in the trenches or rbs 

2 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Even if true, Cam has been hit an insane number of times, far more than average... there are some stats floating around out there.

I hope he comes back 100%. But if he didn't, I wouldn't be surprised or fault him at all.

Facts, I just don’t think Cam’s body is breaking down just cause he’s had the injury bug recently.

damn the lisfranc, I’m more concerned on how his shoulder will hold up long term. 

sam Bradford, Kevin white, ect are guys I think of when talking about there. Indy breaking down 

We will all regret it if Cam isnt starting game 1 next year, not just us but anyone who truly loves football. Two generational talents on the field together one hasnt been healthy and the other has improved, to see Cam healthy and CmaC together would be amazing. If it takes us holding on to this staff for that I say bring it, Ron is an asset calling D and Marty has been killing it lately. Getting rid of Marty regardless would be bad. Im a panthers fan and I hope we win out, everyone keeps their jobs and Ron wants Cam to start. I dont even think but rarely in his career has Cam had this good a oline. It would be BS to not give Cam a season with this roster that hes never had when healthy, he carried bad teams now let him play with a good one! Everyone else obviously feels Cam will get healthy so it sounds like a no brainer to me to me if he does!

If Cam comes back healthy and playsnnext year, I think we have possibly our best offensive output ever! I really feel we are SB caliber with Cam, CmC, Dj, and Curtis on one side and keek, shaq, Burns, McCoy, Short and Bradberry on the other. Thats 2 HOF calibre on one side and 1 on the other with the rest being Elite. To be honest i could add alot more names on the D and Olsen if he comes back, wich if Cam does he will i believe, is still playing at a very high level.

Archived