• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Likely won't see Cam in a Panthers uni again

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, micnificent28 said:

This 100%. Its the same script everytime their is a debate. Scot says the most without really saying anything. He leads you to look one way hur follows it up with a we dont really know and I wouldn't bet money on it comment.

You can say that as much as you want and it won't affect reality.

What's going to happen is going to happen independent of what you think of anybody's opinion.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

He's played six games.

The notion that anybody definitively knows what his future potential can be based on that small a sample is ridiculous.

No poo? I gave an opinion. It's my opinion. Don't get so defensive about it.

I was right about Funchess, and Kony Ealy as well. I'm pretty sure you've told me something similar in the past and I stated the exact reply above, that it's my opinion, wright or wrong.

Just now, SmartyHurney said:

Then we're tanking next season. Either way that 20 million doesn't help. You realize that right?

You Cam nuthuggers want it both ways:  either Kyle is useless and all those wins are coming from the rest of the roster, or we don't bring Kyle back and suddenly all those other players won't be able to scrape together enough wins to keep the team out of the cellar.

Just now, MVPccaffrey said:

You Cam nuthuggers want it both ways:  either Kyle is useless and all those wins are coming from the rest of the roster, or we don't bring Kyle back and suddenly all those other players won't be able to scrape together enough wins to keep the team out of the cellar.

God you're stupid. I don't care if Cam plays here next year. I'm not delusional about Kyle Allen.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

You can say that as much as you want and it won't affect reality.

What's going to happen is going to happen independent of what you think of anybody's opinion.

And what exactly is going on.. because you are driving the hype train of speculation and no one has said anything. You are saying a bunch of read the tea leaves crap but dont even have any tea. What are you basing your ideas on? Nothing. 

Just now, MVPccaffrey said:

You don't even need a history lesson for this, look around the current present league. How many teams that are great have quarterbacks? How many don't? How is Chicago doing (right now they're really excited on their forums for the possibility of signing Cam next off-season and getting out of the non-QB hole they've dug).

2 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

Actually, fug it I'm blocking you. This is too dumb.

Just now, SmartyHurney said:

God you're stupid. I don't care if Cam plays here next year. I'm not delusional about Kyle Allen.

So which is it then?  If as you say Allen is terrible and not adding anything, and thus it must be the rest of the team doing the winning, why would we suddenly be in the cellar next year regardless of what happens to Kyle?

1 minute ago, MVPccaffrey said:

So which is it then?  If as you say Allen is terrible and not adding anything, and thus it must be the rest of the team doing the winning, why would we suddenly be in the cellar next year regardless of what happens to Kyle?

I'm bored so I'll say this much. We don't need a QB to be 2015 Cam good in order to win. Look at Kansas City surviving with Moore. Kyle Allen only has to be serviceable if we build up the OL around him and get a true OBJ type WR1.

4 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

And what exactly is going on.. because you are driving the hype train of speculation and no one has said anything. You are saying a bunch of read the tea leaves crap but dont even have any tea. What are you basing your ideas on? Nothing. 

I'm talking about what numerous people (not just Igo) with access to the team believe is going to happen.

You're talking about what you want to happen.

What you want is irrelevant.

Archived