• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Likely won't see Cam in a Panthers uni again

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, bull123 said:

we are 5-1 since Cam fessed up that he was hurt

my point is that Cam will not retire since we are on the hook for his $19m contract next year

we will have him on the field early next yr, in preseason so we can establish his trade value

Kyle Allen is our QB & we have have additional draft picks & $19m

I'll believe it when I see Kyle Allen in the playoffs. If he can take this team, and play at least mediocre in the playoffs I'll be with you.

Until then, everything he's done until now it's really not making me a believer. He's no Jake.

1 minute ago, SmartyHurney said:

Many Cam haters wish is coming true. Too bad they're mostly too young to remember what it's like trying to find a quarterback.

God, can someone post the list of names after Jake left? We got beyond lucky to score Jimmy Clausen and send the team into a mega-tank that landed Cam.

Maybe Hurney can find the THIRD franchise quarterback for this team. 

David Carr :poison:

Just now, bull123 said:

i absolutely can, Rivera is a damn good coach

we will be $19m richer under the cap with additional draft picks and a young QB that is pretty good

He's a mediocre coach and the numbers prove it.    Zero back to back winning seasons.   Outcoached often.    Can't old leads.   Dinosaur mentality.      He's basically John Fox.   He'd be good for a team rebuilding to keep them semi-afloat but he's not a contender and never will be.

14 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

I'll believe it when I see Kyle Allen in the playoffs. If he can take this team, and play at least mediocre in the playoffs I'll be with you.

Until then, everything he's done until now it's really not making me a believer. He's no Jake.

Jake was what, 7 years pro when he joined the Panthers?

Allen has played 6 games. 

Many Cam haters wish is coming true. Too bad they're mostly too young to remember what it's like trying to find a quarterback.

God, can someone post the list of names after Jake left? We got beyond lucky to score Jimmy Clausen and send the team into a mega-tank that landed Cam.

Maybe Hurney can find the THIRD franchise quarterback for this team. 

image.png.602b1fe3cd693c33e2ad313a6a1f4883.png

do you mean truly after Jake? because he started 11 games for us in 2009, then we drafted Clausen in 2010. 

it was more a struggle to find someone while Jake was recovering from an injury. and he just never came back the same... although we did make the playoffs in 2008! woo! 

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Jake was what, 7 years pro when he joined the Panthers?

Allen has played 6 games. 

Okay, so we just need to wait 7 years for Allen to get it? What's your point?

My problem is this team is built to win now, and we have a rookie quarterback. That's a problem.

Archived