• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Likely won't see Cam in a Panthers uni again

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, AcrossThePondPanther said:

Cam is in a bad spot right now but I truly believe he will don that Panther jersey again.

Number 1 is an unbelievably gifted football player and there is no way you get rid of a guy with so much talent without giving him one last chance to get healthy. I believe next year will be the make or break. If he comes back fit and healthy and plays well; we resign him. If not, then yeah, he gone.

I'm certainly not ruling Cam out just yet!

I don’t think he wants to be in Charlotte any longer.  It’s just a gut feeling I get from watching him the last 12 months.   

4 minutes ago, ickmule said:

We made to the NFC Championship game with Kerry Collins, it’ll be okay.  

Kerry Collins is miles better than anyone on our roster currently. If Igo is right I hope we can trade Cam, and draft someone this off-season or next.

Kyle Allen is only going to get more exposed by the week. He just doesn't do anything good, let alone great.

2 minutes ago, bull123 said:

cash.....$19m worth for next yr

Who do you want to sign with that? You do realize we'll be bidding for Winston or others right? If not we're not going to sign some defensive tackle or whatever to a massive contract going into a tank year. More than likely if they don't find a quarterback in free agency or the draft we're going to be one of those teams with half of the cap room unspent going into the 2021 off-season. We're bottom tier boys.

I feel bad for Luke, and the young guns. A lot of bad years ahead.

Many Cam haters wish is coming true. Too bad they're mostly too young to remember what it's like trying to find a quarterback.

God, can someone post the list of names after Jake left? We got beyond lucky to score Jimmy Clausen and send the team into a mega-tank that landed Cam.

Maybe Hurney can find the THIRD franchise quarterback for this team. 

Archived