• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Likely won't see Cam in a Panthers uni again

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, ickmule said:

It’s been said by others that it’s known the team hasn’t been happy with his approach to rehab before.  Sorry you can’t keep up.  

Lol show a credible report of that my guy. You gonna throw the weight bring the receipts 

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

It may be best for both parties that he doesn't play again this season. 

But it’s not best for the team to release him after the season. Could be best for the team to trade him but that’s highly dependent on what other teams are offering and hardly a given.

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

How is it best for the team? I can see cams side but I don't see an argument for the team. If he comes out and plays well, that's great and we extend him. If he doesn't play well, we cut or trade him

If he doesn’t play well his stock will plummet.  More than it probably is.

This makes me sad

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

How is it best for the team? I can see cams side but I don't see an argument for the team. If he comes out and plays well, that's great and we extend him. If he doesn't play well, we cut or trade him

Yeah and even if he doesn’t play at all but isn’t on IR, what if we’re in the playoffs and Kyle gets hurt? I’d rather have Cam available than Grier...

1 minute ago, WoahW said:

$20 mil or nothing as it stands right now, which do you choose? 

no bro, he can ask for a trade or release and it will be granted and he'll get more than what anyone here wants to offer him, which is a lame duck prove it deal for a franchise qb.  that's not gonna happen.   too much risk for cam.   

Just now, raz said:

no bro, he can ask for a trade or release and it will be granted and he'll get more than what anyone here wants to offer him, which is a lame duck prove it deal for a franchise qb.  that's not gonna happen.   too much risk for cam.   

Lol he can ask all day Tepper can choose not too. I fully expect more to come out about the whole situation and it’s possible we’ve seen the last of him but I’m in the camp of who knows. But let’s not act like it’s a foregone conclusion it’s not 

1 minute ago, WoahW said:

Lol he can ask all day Tepper can choose not too. I fully expect more to come out about the whole situation and it’s possible we’ve seen the last of him but I’m in the camp of who knows. But let’s not act like it’s a foregone conclusion it’s not 

that's how it use to work.   and no way tepper refuses.  if your franchise qb wants to leave you make it sound like a mutually beneficial situation and don't make a stink about it.  

Archived