• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bradberry may be out a while

Jeremy Igo

Next 3 games

Devante Adams (one of the better WRs in the league)

Julio and Michael Thomas (2 of the best in the league).  While the Falcons are terrible and we should beat them.  We've seen Julio completely take over a game vs us.  If he does that, that W is far from guaranteed.

18 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Next 3 games

Devante Adams (one of the better WRs in the league)

Julio and Michael Thomas (2 of the best in the league).  While the Falcons are terrible and we should beat them.  We've seen Julio completely take over a game vs us.  If he does that, that W is far from guaranteed.

The one game of the Julio/Bradberry era that Bradberry missed (went down on second play )....Julio went for 300

4 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

yea, im not sure any other DB on our team has the tools to cover julio

Plus I think people are sort of missing another point about Bradberry being out against a top tier qb. The problem isn't that Cockrell can't step up, the problem is that the next guy behind Cockrell now has to become the nickel, and if you don't think Rodgers and his OC and receiving corps don't already know this and are scheming to target Javien Elliot you are fooling yourself. I like Elliot, but I'd rather he not have to be on the field much against a qb of Rodgers caliber. Let's hope the pass rush is on point.

2 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Is Bradberry actually going to be out?

Nothing has been reported to that effect at all.   Pure speculation.  And probably will be until at least Thursday.  If he doesn't practice then (at least to a limited nature) I would be worried.  

Bradberry said he was fine after the game.  However, he did leave the game before the end.  Could have been just precautionary, could be something of concern.

Surprised there was a post about this this early in the week that was that so hinged on speculation.

3 hours ago, CRA said:

The one game of the Julio/Bradberry era that Bradberry missed (went down on second play )....Julio went for 300

Poor Bene Benwikere. He was out there by himself. Julio would run a 9 route, or a jet or a go route. Then come off the field and another wide receiver would come in and do the same, then Julio would come back in and catch another pass and take it to the house. I bet Bene ran 4 miles in that game and they wore him out. That’s Kyle Shanahan for you, see SF two weeks ago were he constantly beats Luke presnap.

Archived