• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bradberry may be out a while

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Randolph Panther said:

Actually if it is a month I think we can still win the games we are favored in and we probably were not going to beat GB and NO on the road.  

@GB probably a loss with him anyway

Atl should be able to win without him

@NO would be a loss regardless

Washington We can win without him

We really need to win one of the games with GB and NO during this 4 game stretch. 

5 minutes ago, Randolph Panther said:

Actually if it is a month I think we can still win the games we are favored in and we probably were not going to beat GB and NO on the road.  

Not worried about Julio?

30 minutes ago, Randolph Panther said:

I never get this type of logic. 

We have beaten Rodgers many times.  They just got beat by a bad Chargers team this weekend.   That is a game we can win. 

as far as NO? That is a divisional game.  All divisional games are winnable.  Which is also why you can't pencil in Atlanta as 2 wins.  Division games are odd.   NO barely beat us last year w/ a busted and broken down Cam who the league knew couldn't even throw the ball 20 yards. 

Y'all are crazy if you think Cockrell can step in and we won't lose a beat. Sure Cockrell stepped in for Jackson and played well, but Bradberry was locking down the opposite side of the field.

Bradberry had 1 bad play yesterday and everyone is back on the "well I need to see consistency from him" kick. Dude is probably one of the best if not the best zone corners in the league, especially against bigger receivers. 

Archived