• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Enjoy the ride.

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, ncstatekwi said:

Was there when Cam was playing, especially first game of the year, and it wasn't as crowded like I am used to seeing!!  Its just gotten too darn $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

True. I’ve moved across the county but used to go to all home games. Didn’t realize how much money I am saving now. My GF and I usually got nosebleeds and had a few beers. That and parking was easily $250.

3 minutes ago, TheRed said:

You are one sad motherfuger.

I didn’t even understand that post, what does it mean?

Its just so frustrating that when we finally have have a team that would be unstoppable with a healthy Cam, Cam is out for the season and we are left with a limited mediocre Allen. Allen has done well but I'm not giving him a whole lot of credit for the teams record with him in there. A healthy Cam on this team would make us one of the top Super Bowl contenders 

5 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Its just so frustrating that when we finally have have a team that would be unstoppable with a healthy Cam, Cam is out for the season and we are left with a limited mediocre Allen. Allen has done well but I'm not giving him a whole lot of credit for the teams record with him in there. A healthy Cam on this team would make us one of the top Super Bowl contenders 

Even with a healthy Cam, we are not SB contenders.  Our trenches on both sides of the line are horrid.  A healthy Cam would be shortlived

I am not as really concerned with the defense as many are. I think they're too good to be pushovers, and it's going to manifest itself (and really has but for two bad games).

My biggest concern is offensive play calling and Allen's ability to actually execute the offense when down.

All that being said, I'm enjoying the wins while taking it all with a grain of salt. If we somehow get to 10 wins, I would deem this season a success considering the circumstances.

Archived