• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Enjoy the ride.

Jeremy Igo

Cam in all likelihood is done for the year. This isn't the situation we want, but it is the situation we have. 

So....

The Panthers are 5-1 without him. Now. Today. It was a pretty exciting game today, in case you didn't notice.

It is November and the Panthers are in the thick of it. This team has enough talent to compete without a superstar QB, and that's a good thing .

I plan on enjoying every victory to the fullest. Won't you join me?  

Absolutely right. Sometimes we don't know when to shut up and enjoy the moment. So, we probably aren't good enough to win the Super Bowl. I plan to enjoy each win and appreciate the run with a backup QB.

Oh, and the MVP season that CMC is having!

4 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

the best thing i ever did was have a life and ambitions outside of football. i'll always watch every game, but having immense amounts of poo to do when the game is over or the season is lost sure as hell is a saving grace.

So.... You can enjoy these wins?

Hopefully we stay in the thick of it and make the playoffs and maybe we get a surprise return if not let’s hope Cam comes back 100% next year and lights poo up.

Now all we need is Igo to actually start banning assholes trying to start flames wars and poo 

Just now, GoPanthers123 said:

Cheers. We are beating the average teams and that means we are above average.  Let’s see how far we can go this year.

We barely beat bad teams when completely healthy. Let's not pretend we have been world beaters over the past 4 years.

Archived