• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions - Titans at Panthers

Jeremy Igo

Titans fan here. With the recent news of Jurrell Casey being out that makes this game a helluva tough one to pull off.  

Tannehill gives us a chance though mostly because he’s not Mariota. He’s been awesome in the red zone. 

Lewan’s been pretty meh this season so Burns getting a strip sack scares the crap outta me with Tannehill’s fumbling issues. 

Vrabel will make his patented braindead decision that will finally cost us a game (he’s been very lucky). 

27-21 Panthers

Panthers win by close.. after that.. it’s pretty grim!!! I think the writing is on the wall .. a coaching change is coming.. this season is done.. I have been a Panthers fan since day one in the 90s.. so don’t need to hear it.. Rivera has been great for winning seasons but a change is needed 

On 11/1/2019 at 6:12 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

What are your predictions for this game?

Does the team bounce back or sink slowly into the abyss like last season?

The defense looks the best it has all season stopping the run, pass, and picking up approximately 7 sacks. On offense it is the CMC show where he goes for 200 yds from scrimmage and each wr catches a few short passes to move the chains.

28-14 Panthers

This will be a boring old school Rivera wet dream game full of giddy ness trying to run out the clock with a 3 point lead victory in the 4th with 12 minutes left.

Panthers 13

Titans 10

then Ron will continue to get handled by modern teams with an actual run game.

I actually think that the defense comes out looking to redeem themselves after last week and gets like 8 sacks and a couple picks and we hold them to 10 or less. Whether or not Allen recovers determines if we win. I think he will. Plus there’s the added motivation of winning for Addison

Archived