• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions - Titans at Panthers

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, bull123 said:

I’ve lost confidence in our defense after last weeks horrific effort

Our OL is very suspect, and our WR’s have been mediocre at best and the Titans CB’s are pretty good according to Smitty

The titans have got major issues on offense, but i still think they can run the ball on us

ill say 21-17 good guys, but I won’t be surprised if we lay another egg

This is  horrible analysis and insight. 

titans 37 panthers 24

Titans aren’t good at running the football.  They aren’t magically going to be the 49ers.

They can’t stop CMC

Panthers D is better than any team at getting to the QB and top the league in forcing turnovers. 

All those things = 27-17 Carolina 

24-21 Panthers. It's not going to be a pretty game.

I'm thinking Allen is a little shell-shocked. He throws two more interceptions and maybe tosses in a fumble. He'll have a sub-200 yard net passing game.

The Panthers should roll out more 2 TE sets, especially if the receivers aren't getting as open as they should. It would be a perfect time to get Ian Thomas into the game plan but, who am I kidding, as long as Norv and Ron are calling the shots, that'll never happen.

Could also be a time to incorporate a bit more Bonnafin, but again...

Saw the folks at The Athletic refer to this game as a "trap" game.  Not sure how that is possible after we just got drubbed in San Fran and the Titans have won their last two and are technically IN the playoffs right now.  Panthers aren't far and away better than the Titans or at least they haven't proven that they are yet.  Biggest thing will be our defense rebounding against the run game. 

All of this said, I think the defense will play much better this week and but will still have some leaks in the running game.  CMC does his thing and Kyle rebounds from last week and has a decent game. 

Panthers win a close one 24 - 21

2 hours ago, philit99 said:

There is no way Tennessee can scheme that many plays to confuse Luke. This will be a low scoring affair, and I think we return to form. Note to Kyle Allen (internal 3 second  clock) throw it away.

Yep can't wait to see how Rodgers picks our defense apart next week. I will be playing him in my fantasy league 

Archived