• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy Halloween you creepy bastards.

Jeremy Igo

not 1 time in 19 years has a kid ventured up my driveway for candy.    muahahahahahahaha.   they do trunk or treats in madison county.   you can never be sure wtf you're walking into.   might not see the purple paint on the trees or fence posts in the dark.

6 minutes ago, raz said:

not 1 time in 19 years has a kid ventured up my driveway for candy.    muahahahahahahaha.   they do trunk or treats in madison county.   you can never be sure wtf you're walking into.   might not see the purple paint on the trees or fence posts in the dark.

When my kids were younger there were certain neighborhoods you took your kids to.  Feel bad for the people living in those neighborhoods cause everyone goes there.  But, they seem to love it

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

When my kids were younger there were certain neighborhoods you took your kids to.  Feel bad for the people living in those neighborhoods cause everyone goes there.  But, they seem to love it

we have those.   1 in weaverville and a couple in asheville.   parents actually buy candy and take it to houses in those neighborhoods.  pretty cool.

8 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

We had an adult party Saturday night. Hopefully doing some trick or treating today then having dinner and a scary movie with our kids at my place. I'm making pumpkin chilli.

call it ghoulash

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I live in Wisconsin. Only reason I’m posting this is we should expect some really cold weather and possible snow when we play Green Bay. This is the second snowfall of the season already.

9EAC34FD-B206-4DE5-BE62-79A276E5324F.jpeg

I'd take that tonight. Heavy thunderstorms here. Trick or treating all but cancelled.

Archived