• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking Titans - What do you know?

Jeremy Igo

All I know is that if the Titans win the season is probably over, and we might not see Cam again this season. A win will set up a pretty great matchup against the Packers next week which got flexed to a better timeslot perhaps with the inclination that Cam will be back for that game. Time will tell.

The Patriots and 49ers are the best defenses in the league right now by a large margin and deserve their own category for the level of dominance.

The Titans have an argument to be the best of the rest as far as defenses go. Byard, Casey, Evans, Butler, Logan Ryan, Adoree Jackson (if healthy), Cam Wake (the ageless vet) and Harold Landry are all solid players. 

This is a chance for Kyle to redeem himself against another top tier defense. 

4 hours ago, FeelTheBurns53 said:

Exactly. I mean I'm OK with phrases like "we got out coached" or "they exploited some of our weaknesses" or even "they had a better game plan than us" but to flat out say "we lost to a better team" is fuging bullshit. He's essentially throwing his whole team under the bus giving off the notion that this team isn't good enough to beat the best. You would never hear that loser mentality from a mcvay, shannahan, belechick, etc.

Every team going into any game feels they have a chance to win, that's why they fuging suit up and take the field.  

After hearing that bs come out of our leader, I wouldn't be motivated to give it my all, that's for damn sure

Only Rivera can straight up say "I take the blame for this loss" and also be accused of throwing the team under the bus...

He said "we lost to a better team today"...if he said "they were the better team today", would that still trigger you so much?  Everyone loves to dissect everything Ron says at these dumb pressers.  That's why everyone was freaking out about us not making any trades after Rivera made some incredibly vague and generic comment like "Marty has a plan" when asked about the open roster spot.

Archived