• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking Titans - What do you know?

Jeremy Igo

Only way for Ron to redeem himself is for the defense to have the best showing of the year and not allow the Titans to get on the scoreboard at all. 

Hardcore from start to finish. DBs punch receivers in the mouth. Linebackers sit RBs on their asses. DL bury the QB. 

No one on  that Titan offense goes anywhere but down.

1 hour ago, FeelTheBurns53 said:

But then again, Ron did openly admit the niners are a better football team than us. It's that loser mentality that'll never win us a championship. 

Yep, that's exactly what it is. So much worse than "it is what it is".

Loser mindset. He felt that going in. Game was lost before it started which is why we saw that piss poor performance. They already had that chalked up as a loss.

Find another coach who demands and settles for nothing less than excellence and winning.

That 3rd down efficiency on both our O and our D really jumps out at me. We can’t sustain drives and we can’t get our D off the field. TOP is a big deal when you’re the type of team Ron wants to be. And I have little faith he can adjust (or is willing) to overcome in that area. 

I think this will be a confidence booster game for us.

They are not a great team but they are not bad. They have a power run game but not much else on offence. If we can stop the run (as we should) then we will prove to ourselves the SF game was a fluke. 

Their D is no slouch but not as hard as SF. 

I think we bounce base 24-10 in this one and the Allen vs Cam debate comes back to full swing... :eyeroll:

3 hours ago, rayzor said:

Yep, that's exactly what it is. So much worse than "it is what it is".

Loser mindset. He felt that going in. Game was lost before it started which is why we saw that piss poor performance. They already had that chalked up as a loss.

Find another coach who demands and settles for nothing less than excellence and winning.

Exactly. I mean I'm OK with phrases like "we got out coached" or "they exploited some of our weaknesses" or even "they had a better game plan than us" but to flat out say "we lost to a better team" is fuging bullshit. He's essentially throwing his whole team under the bus giving off the notion that this team isn't good enough to beat the best. You would never hear that loser mentality from a mcvay, shannahan, belechick, etc.

Every team going into any game feels they have a chance to win, that's why they fuging suit up and take the field.  

After hearing that bs come out of our leader, I wouldn't be motivated to give it my all, that's for damn sure

Archived