• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking Titans - What do you know?

Jeremy Igo

Talking Titans

Here is how the Titans match up against the Panthers. Obviously, the Panthers rankings took a huge hit last week thanks to that disastrous debacle dressed in denim. 

Screenshot_20191030-062646_Drive.jpg

Titans on a two game.win streak. Panthers just dropped one.

History says....

Screenshot_20191030-062826_Drive.jpg

So what do you think? Can we get to 5-3 and a chance at the playoffs before Cam's miraculous return?

It’s a much more favorable matchup for Carolina. When you think Titans, you think of smash mouth football. They’re just not executing it this year. I had severe concerns going into last weeks game, as I knew what Shanahan’s running game could do to Carolina’s style of defense. It was also a really brutal test for Kyle, on the road with 40 mile an hour wind gusts. 

Tennessee has rushed for over 100 yards in three games. Each of those games came against teams with suspect run defenses. It’s still worth keeping an eye on, but I think it’s a good bounce back opportunity for Carolina’s run defense. 

As you can see, you can get after the quarterback if you can stop the run early. That’s the key with this Carolina defense: Stop the run early. It’s not that complicated.

Not what I know but what I feel.....Henry is looking forward to this.  Half the Panthers roster probably still in a mental dump and therefore lack the fortitude to give 100%.  Only way I feel better is if the Panthers respond by giving the Titans an arse whipping, but I'm not holding my breath.  

Derrick Henry is a Hammer, and will get a Ton of  carries with our run D.

Their OL is bad, on par with the texans etc.    But then again we said the same last week vs SF with both starting OTs out.

They play 2 big body WRs.  Bradberry will shut one down, Jackson worries me though because he nevers fairs well vs bigger WRs.

Tannehill is the starting QB, if we can get pressure on him, he will crumble 

Holy fug we're now 31st in the league in rushing yards per attempt giving up 5 yards a carry??!?

This is unbelievable given the talent we have up front and the fact Ron is supposed to be this defensive minded genius

But then again, Ron did openly admit the niners are a better football team than us. It's that loser mentality that'll never win us a championship. 

I don't know much about the Titans, but I know they'll feast on the ground and win by double digits easy

" we're doomed..   Gulliver will never make it in time "   

Nah, we're good..  Defense will regroup..  Tenn Defense is good,, but we'll manage to get a couple of long runs.. even a pass down field..   and a couple of short fields for the offense. (special teams still suffer )

Glass half full and we're refilling

Their OL can't pass block but their coach isn't anywhere close to Shannahan to be able to hide it, Corey Davis is an underrated WR but again their pass blocking, their D is very good.  Don't let their run game get going.  They look like the closest version of us in the AFC.

This might be one of the most important games of the season. If we find a way to lose, we may spiral. If we pull off a solid win, it will help out that 49ers game behind us... I have a feeling Luke will have our defense ready to play, they just need to give Allen a clean pocket and we should be good.

1 hour ago, Wolfpack352 said:

Not what I know but what I feel.....Henry is looking forward to this.  Half the Panthers roster probably still in a mental dump and therefore lack the fortitude to give 100%.  Only way I feel better is if the Panthers respond by giving the Titans an arse whipping, but I'm not holding my breath.  

Insider knowledge right here. LOL. Kidding.

i can agree with a possible slump, but I just don’t see it happening. This roster is too hungry compared to years before.

My enthusiasm for what we can do is lacking. We should win and we probably will, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if we dropped this one too. Defense has been exposed and we are essentially a one dimensional team on offense.

We need Cam back and healthy and we need to not get outsmarted on defense anymore.i don't know what that poo was out there Sunday but I don't want to see that again. If it was Ron calling the game, he needs to get his head out of his ass. If it was Washington again, Ron needs to quit that poo or be shown the door.

Seriously, that was pathetic and inexcusable.

We should win but we probably won't. As for Cam he won't be back for Packers game, and if we lose I think they will consider just putting him out for the year. We don't have a good shot at making playoffs because we ain't winning division and our conference record will cost us wild card.

Archived