• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In retrospect, thank the maker that Cam Newton did not start

Jeremy Igo

Just now, raz said:

just stop it with that crap.   we got an int their d did what they were supposed to do.  they got an int and our d folded.   we got it within 14 with momentum in our favor with 11 minutes left in the 3rd.  our d folded.    our d let us down big time in this game.   its the easiest thing in the world for you to play the what if game with cam.   we'll never get that shitshow of a game back.   we will get cam back soon enough and then we get to see what happens.  the rest of our schedule is even harder than its been this far.  you'll have plenty of time to gloat if it all goes like you think.   

Score was 0-7 after the interception. Easily could’ve have tied the game up and from there the game is completely different. And who’s wanting to gloat? Unless you’re one of the goofballs who thought Kyle was leading this team anywhere lmfao

talking about what would have happened with a healthy cam is the lamest thing ever.  he's not healthy.  the d folded every time we had a chance.   the d was awful.  kyle was awful.  the o-line was awful.  special teams were awful.   coaching was awful.    

Just now, rico6 said:

Score was 0-7 after the interception. Easily could’ve have tied the game up and from there the game is completely different. And who’s wanting to gloat? Unless you’re one of the goofballs who thought Kyle was leading this team anywhere lmfao

that's not what happened.  that's not who was playing.   you have no idea what would have happened with cam at qb.  no idea.  nobody does.   you can't prove it, and no can disprove it, its literally a stupid thing to say and stand on because of that.  its a fallacy.   cam will be back and we'll see what happens when we play teams with really good 0 coordinators and defenses.   we have a few of those left

1 minute ago, raz said:

that's not what happened.  that's not who was playing.   you have no idea what would have happened with cam at qb.  no idea.  nobody does.   you can't prove it, and no can disprove it, its literally a stupid thing to say and stand on because of that.  its a fallacy.   cam will be back and we'll see what happens when we play teams with really good 0 coordinators and defenses.   we have a few of those left

I’ve not stated anything about Cam doing anything different. Wake the hell up.

And yes, the game was 7-0 when Luke picked off Garoppolo we score 7 there the game changes. Do we win? I’m not sure, but it would’ve been fairer a tasks to require from Allen than to play behind 2-scores from a limited back-up behind a suspect OL. That’s an undisputed fact.

12 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Yeah right. 

I have no idea who you are. I deal with a lot of commentary on social media about the Panthers situation, and that’s what I was referring to.

If you happen to be one of those people, then I guess I am talking about you. But I wasn’t directly singling you out on this message board. Jesus Christ.

Just now, rico6 said:

I’ve not stated anything about Cam doing anything different. Wake the hell up.

And yes, the game was 7-0 when Luke picked off Garoppolo we score 7 there the game changes. Do we win? I’m not sure, but it would’ve been fairer a tasks to require from Allen than to play behind 2-scores from a limited back-up behind a suspect OL. That’s an undisputed fact.

you're suggesting we would have scored a td with cam.  there is no way to prove or disprove that so your position is a fallacy and idiotic.   

Just now, raz said:

you're suggesting we would have scored a td with cam.  there is no way to prove or disprove that so your position is a fallacy and idiotic.   

I’ve never fuging said that, Raz. Feel free to post the quote. Your takes are so undeniably shitty

6 minutes ago, ellis said:

I have no idea who you are. I deal with a lot of commentary on social media about the Panthers situation, and that’s what I was referring to.

If you happen to be one of those people, then I guess I am talking about you. But I wasn’t directly singling you out on this message board. Jesus Christ.

You were pieing Igo’s posts directed at me.

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

I’ve never fuging said that, Raz. Feel free to post the quote. Your takes are so undeniably shitty

i would suggest you go read your own posts.  repeatedly saying we would have easily scored 7 after the int.   their d did their job.  ours didn't.      cam will be back.  we have a tougher schedule than we've had, which sucks btw, and cam will get his chance to shine.  lets hope he doesn't get killed by what looks like swiss cheese in front of him.  we can't do anything about yesterday but try and forget it.    you know, our other superstar on D got made to look like an idiot yesterday too.

Just now, raz said:

i would suggest you go read your own posts.  repeatedly saying we would have easily scored 7 after the int.   their d did their job.  ours didn't.      cam will be back.  we have a tougher schedule than we've had, which sucks btw, and cam will get his chance to shine.  lets hope he doesn't get killed by what looks like swiss cheese in front of him.  we can't do anything about yesterday but try and forget it.    you know, our other superstar on D got made to look like an idiot yesterday too.

Put your glasses on old man

Just now, rico6 said:

Put your glasses on old man

rico they're on.  i wouldn't be able to see what i'm typing without them.  as an old(er) man i'm just saying we got our asses kicked in all 3 phases.  no ifs ands or buts.   we've had these games under ron, we had them under fox.   too many of them.    how many years have we had to give cam a good line?   the best line i've ever seen us have - they were all roided up.   maybe time to give steussie a call and see where he got that shite

21 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

You were pieing Igo’s posts directed at me.

That had nothing to do with my post. If you want to insert yourself into that post, do it. But don’t accuse me of attacking you when I have no idea who you are. He made a point that I agreed with, in general. I have no idea who he’s talking about. But I’ve seen a lot of that going on, just as I’ve seen a lot of biases against Newton. I was just agreeing with the point. But, you’re clearly worked up about it. I hope it all works out for you.

Archived