• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at 49ers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

This team doesn’t have so many problems. A couple penalties and a tipped pass put the 49ers with easy points and us out of points. We gotta figure out how to move the ball downfield and need guys to settle down. This team can make up ground but we gotta execute and stay calm.

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

gonna break character here to say that you leaving is exactly what they want. i mean this place used to have a forum called “rebel yell”

Heard through the grapevine Igo was very, hmm how do I put this, not “gentlemanly” with the models he photographed. 

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

I’m glad you are enjoying the loss. There’s stupid people on every side. There were people wanting to trade a tackle because we had found two great rookies. How’s that look now? I just can’t fathom people who are happy we are basically getting spanked out of the playoffs to prove some idiots wrong. Sad. I’m pissed we are  basically showing that hoping for the playoffs is a pipe dream for the second season in a row. 

?

1 minute ago, Ship said:

This team doesn’t have so many problems. A couple penalties and a tipped pass put the 49ers with easy points and us out of points. We gotta figure out how to move the ball downfield and need guys to settle down. This team can make up ground but we gotta execute and stay calm.

look at the game stats...

Archived