• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at 49ers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Simply outclassed. Lets continue you to give Rivera accolades. Look up the stats prior to this game for the defense outside of sacks on crappy qbs and rookies who hold on to the ball. Even Minshew worked this defense over. Points allowed and even yards wasnt elite and thats why a tame schedule of Jameus Winston twice, two rookies, Watson holding the balling etc. The defense has so much invested with a so called defensive genius yet when push comes to shove it collapes. Freaking Sean Payton loses his star qb and still schemes to have an elite offense and win games and I hate the dude. Shanahan is owning Rivera. When it isnt incredible player effort by Newton, CMC, Luke etc they collapse. We need to have a coach who enhances the teams chances to win. Not one who sucks at all the important aspects of it. This 2x CoTY has become that on ill gotten gains of the the literal backs of incredible players who fought against his terrible descisions and lack of support!

8 minutes ago, SmartyHurney said:

Kyle Allen has been exposed today. Can't navigate the pocket, flees too early, hangs onto the ball too long, and is only throwing one good pass for every four — a lot of poor passes that were hauled in by receivers though.

Most have said the same thing about Cam. So maybe it's the receivers aren't getting open quick enough and the o-line can't block long enough for them to get open.

49ers are good, but they play NO who's oline is just stout. Marty had a good draft, but I swear I wanted a DL and then oline the rest of the way. With a strong offensive line, you just have a chance no matter what. I've always been jealous of the Cowboys oline... it just keep them in it. Our last best oline was 2015

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

yikes another post that comes very close to being perhaps ever so slightly “racially charged”

please don’t let the cam stans get in your head. im sure you’re better than this 

He made the account 36 minutes ago dude is purposely being a racist cocksucker 

Archived