• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at 49ers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

I’ve said it all along this season, this team is 8-8 or 9-7 quality.  We have problems all over, it’s not just QB.  I was one to blame Cam more than not, but this game proves I need to eat crow.  This team, especially O-line is trash.  

1 minute ago, littleken said:

I thought in this forum we thought we have a better pass rush than the 49ers.  Not seeing that today what so ever.

There isn't a better four man rush in football than the 49ers.    Bosa, Buckner, Armstead and Ford all have at least four sacks apiece on the season.

Just now, mav1234 said:

nobody actually measures QBs like that... 
I hope we get Cam back soon, but if the OL plays like this, it won't matter who is behind center...

measuring QBs by their ability to put the team on their back? that is absolutely a valid qualitative measurement of a player in the QB position

Where's the professional standard among the coaching staff? Is there one? We're trying out punt returners like it's a mother fuging preseason game. fug, Rivera, what the fug are you 'thinking'? Richardson had politics he was balancing that Tepper doesn't. You're ass is grass.

Archived