• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at 49ers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, AffirmativeAction said:

Suit up the super "down low" negroid.  He can block, play d, have a white man explain the plays to him, and toss 30ft overthrows.  He did win an affirmative action MVP once, got carried to the super bowl and was too dainty to dive for a fumble.  The Great Black Hope.

Shouldn't you be at your Klan rally?

Racist asshole.

16 minutes ago, t96 said:

I doubt it. This is all us being unprepared and sucking, nothing the Niners have done has impressed me at all. If we have a healthy Cam too, this is a close game. They’ve played 1 team with a winning record so far, and have 9 our of their last 10 games, I’d be shocked if they’re better than 11-5 at the end of the year. Jimmy G sucks. They have future potential but remind me of the 2017 Rams

Hahahahahhhaha is all i got to say, Shanahan is a genius at play calling,  continuously fooling our D, but they haven’t impressed you?!  A true homer at work

Just now, dunkman said:

Well if we were going to just absolutely take a dump in the middle of the field one game I guess it's good it was one that would be hard to win regardless.

When are we not outclassed in a horrible fashion every year. Even our SB run. 

No matter the result of this game or remainder of the season, Rivera NEEDS to be fired. He is by far the WORST coach coming off a bye. Lack of discipline and preparedness is on coaching. But yet he will say “we didn’t execute” “too many mental mistakes” and I am fed up with him and his aspbergers it’s been almost a decade of this nonsense. He will never change. 

Undisciplined football. Luke is getting played by the calls. The refs are controlling this game, no doubt. The biggest mistake today was kicking to them to start. We should have selected the other end zone. 4th Quarter throws will not be accurate and it has nothing to do with the QB. The wind is a huge problem.

Archived