• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at 49ers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Wolfpredator said:

How's everyone feeling about Allen right now?  Let me guess, it's the rest of the teams fault now?

Yes the second part, Allen is having a good little game, you can tell he's prepared. Hopefully the rest of the team catches up and he can Lead (there's that word again, something other QBs can't) us to a comeback.

Just now, Toolbox said:

The 49ers are gonna do some real damage in the playoffs.

I doubt it. This is all us being unprepared and sucking, nothing the Niners have done has impressed me at all. If we have a healthy Cam too, this is a close game. They’ve played 1 team with a winning record so far, and have 9 our of their last 10 games, I’d be shocked if they’re better than 11-5 at the end of the year. Jimmy G sucks. They have future potential but remind me of the 2017 Rams

Just now, My Goodness My Guinness said:

Why not just throw a deep pass on third down and if it’s picked who cares, would be better than that shitty punt

I always wondered why teams don't do that more. Just toss it downfield for the 50/50. Low risk, high reward. And like you said, if it gets picked, it's like a glorified punt anyway.

This game is exactly what we all knew but many purposely ignored

The D still sucks in a 4-3.  Which we've ran a Lot of this game.

We haven't been a good run D in general.

CMC has been the offense.  And we've gotten lucky with him and the D the last 4 weeks. 

Allen has been good, but is still a BackUp. He can handle a lead but not win games like we've seen with Cam

Archived