• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at 49ers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Cali Cat said:

The Kincade Fire here in NorCal has wrecked my plans from going to the game. I’m super bummed...was looking forward to this all year, had awesome seats. Now I’m also stuck without power. I need to move out of this state.

Keep Pounding, Go Panthers!

That's a real bummer. Those fires are horrible.  Hope you stay safe.

WFNZ pregame was just talking about Cam throwing

Said if he gets healthy that we should be just as big as favorites in the NFC as the Saints 

Mentioned 2017 we about beat the saints in Nola in the Playoffs, 1 wiff from Funchess at the end.  But Cam threw for 350+ to Clay, Bersin and Funchess that game

Mentioned we started out 6-2 last year with one of the worst Defenses and OL in Football.  Now the OL is improved and the Defense is among the league best

Also noted this was nothing against Allen as he's played great and still may the future here in 2 seasons.

59 minutes ago, ncfan said:

WFNZ pregame was just talking about Cam throwing

Said if he gets healthy that we should be just as big as favorites in the NFC as the Saints 

Mentioned 2017 we about beat the saints in Nola in the Playoffs, 1 wiff from Funchess at the end.  But Cam threw for 350+ to Clay, Bersin and Funchess that game

Mentioned we started out 6-2 last year with one of the worst Defenses and OL in Football.  Now the OL is improved and the Defense is among the league best

Also noted this was nothing against Allen as he's played great and still may the future here in 2 seasons.

None of this happened with Cam as our QB

Archived