• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at 49ers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, jimfear said:

Also F-U-C-K Marty for not signing a competent returner

I hear you but let's be real here. That has been an ongoing issue for these Rivera teams every year minus when Ginn was here. It isn't just the general manager.

4 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Cam is definitely more evasive so who knows but I think you are giving Bosa too little credit there (and Cam given this point in his career), but who knows. 

Either way looking like the offense is going to need to step the fug up or this is going to be a long day.

My comment was more aimed at his foot speed.Screenshot_20191027-164146_Chrome.thumb.jpg.28749e76972c9cb0b5a4ea6cde064e93.jpg

Just now, KillerKat said:

Every area Rivera ignores or doesn't think is important, other teams always expose it and he still keeps doing the same things over and over again.

That's what good coaches do. Which is why Sean Payton has owned him his whole tenure here

Just now, beastson said:

This is unacceptable. We're playing Atlanta all over again right now... its the same offense and we're getting gashed the same way. Ron had a week and half to prepare, you should know their style. Attack the right, attack the left, up the middle. Rinse and repeat. We're better off not even rushing the QB. Just have the ends play the flats

He's just a complete dumbass. Stuck with his brilliant plans. 

Archived