• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at 49ers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Gladniator1 said:

Outcoached and unprepared...again.  Still can't wait until Ron is gone.  Can't fuging wait.

Ron isn't going anywhere barring a complete collapse.

The 49ers are just a better team than the Panthers this year. Better lines, better QB.  That is what matters in a game like this.

1 minute ago, GreensboroPirate said:

Kyle Allen is finally going to have to play from behind and not get carried by the defense

Who is confident the great white hope can pull it off?

This.  I frankly hope the kid proves me wrong but I just can't see him being able to put the team on his back and win.  The defense is about to start teeing off on him and he is going to have pressure in his face on every snap.  With Cam at the helm, id still think we had a chance to win....Allen on the other hand, well, we will see.

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

what just because kyle can’t put the ball on a receiver more than 15 yards downfield you just want to bench him and start a hall of fame player instead?

I didn't say I want to bench it but I think Cam will win his spot back if this game continues this way

3 minutes ago, GreensboroPirate said:

Kyle Allen is finally going to have to play from behind and not get carried by the defense

Who is confident the great white hope can pull it off?

Cam couldn’t either. This defense of the niners is real.  

This is unacceptable. We're playing Atlanta all over again right now... its the same offense and we're getting gashed the same way. Ron had a week and half to prepare, you should know their style. Attack the right, attack the left, up the middle. Rinse and repeat. We're better off not even rushing the QB. Just have the ends play the flats

Archived