• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at 49ers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

The Kincade Fire here in NorCal has wrecked my plans from going to the game. I’m super bummed...was looking forward to this all year, had awesome seats. Now I’m also stuck without power. I need to move out of this state.

Keep Pounding, Go Panthers!

16 minutes ago, Cali Cat said:

The Kincade Fire here in NorCal has wrecked my plans from going to the game. I’m super bummed...was looking forward to this all year, had awesome seats. Now I’m also stuck without power. I need to move out of this state.

Dang, I hope that all clears up for you. We've got great weather, beautiful homes and plenty of land here in North Carolina for you and the family.

I moved here from Chicago as a kid. Didn't think so then but it was the best thing to happen in my life. I'm loving Charlotte.

2 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

A lot of games in the 1PM slot.. I guess I'm watching Cardinals vs Saints

Shame that Browns vs Pats is in the 4PM slot wont be watching due to our game.

I'll def be watching the Sunday nighter. I think Mahomes is out but will be a good game to scout out GB in. Since we play them week after next. 

Speaking of the Pats, has there ever been a SB winner that played a weaker schedule than they have? It’s unbelievable 

28 minutes ago, Cali Cat said:

I spent 8 months out there for business one time.  That place is a different world.  I would never move there.  Crazy place.  

Archived