• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at 49ers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

20 minutes ago, Seattle49er said:

Pretty sure ya'll were pretty cocky right up to about 2pm PST today. Show me where all these cocky 9er fans are. I think you're just mad because of all crap you and your brethren talked, then your team got curbstomped by the "pretenders".

Today was a thorough beatdown. No doubt about it. I don't really go in for the trash talk before games so I can't speak for what others were popping off about.

As for San Fran fans, if sitting on the message board of a team that isn't even in your division to boost your own ego is how you get your jollies off, have at I guess. Not for me. In 2015 we had ample opportunity to sign up and talk all kinds of poo to a number of different teams through 15 regular season wins, but I never once bothered. Maybe you should try making some friends in your fanbase and you wouldn't have to seek attention from a football team on the opposite coast.

Saw a link from this site on the 49ersWebzone.  To date myself,  I've been a 49er fan from the early 80's.  I dislike our owners and we've been more bad than good.  I thought this game was a test to see how good the 49ers are.  I honestly wasnt surprised how our D played.  I was surprised how well our rb's played without our starting tackles and FB.  I believe this team, especially our D is legit.  Say what you want about Shanahan, but after watching the dismantling of the Falcons, he was a key piece to their success.  I'm not sure we're good enough to beat the Saints or maybe even Packers but you cannot deny the 49ers team is a solid contender.

Best of luck your team.  You have a solid D and CMC.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Our old buddy Matt Moore is actually holding his own in this game.

Looking like the Packers might be too much for them though.

(which doesn't exactly bode well for us)

Yeah, was just saying this before KC punted.

even if they scored a TD, Aaron rodgers does not require much clock left to win the game.

I am enjoying Matts play too. Its almost a testiment to putting great players around your QB instead of requiring your qb to be the entire offence.

As to how we will fair against them, it doesnt look good.

We are literally banking on how Cam performs when he comes back.

If he is still as big of an offensive threat, along side CMC, it might be a good goddamn game. And hopefully our defense does literally anthing.

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

It's adorable seeing 49ers fans cocky and gloating. When was the last time we saw that? 2013? I wouldn't be surprised if half that bandwagon they have now are former Seahawk fans from their back to back Super Bowl days. Both those groups seemed to be comprised of the same douche bag aura of "lifelong fans" and suspiciously crisp new jerseys.

Salty much? Pride is a mf aint it

10 hours ago, Seltzer said:

People are overly reactionary.  Kyle Allen went 4-1 in relief for us.  I will always appreciate that no matter what.

These morons acting like we were going to throw Cam out like yesterday's trash were looking for clicks

Kyle did some solid good work this year. Not today. He was part of a bad operation, he had a big hand in it. That happens. Especially for young quarterbacks. He was put in a tough spot, and he helped Carolina win four more games than many people imagined possible. 

Archived