• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at 49ers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, ickmule said:

Well I can’t argue with anything you said there, but I’ve been very neutral since coming back. The time, 18 months, away from watching made me see things differently. I am not emotionally attached as I was before taking a break.  I honestly hope Cam can come back and play at 2015 levels, but I really have doubts. I was hopeful with Allen, but today shows me that our issues aren’t at QB regardless of it being Allen or Cam.  We have several holes......it’s more than Cam being hurt, our oline is garbage and we need WR’s, DB’s and more.  Our coaching staff is also a HUGE issue, we are never ready for great teams.   

But but but last week we were a playoff team with a new QB  now we got hella holes everywhere? 

I smell bs but carry on. 

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

But but but last week we were a playoff team with a new QB  now we got hella holes everywhere? 

I smell bs but carry on. 

I’m not taking the time to look, but I don’t recall saying this team was playoff capable. 

It's adorable seeing 49ers fans cocky and gloating. When was the last time we saw that? 2013? I wouldn't be surprised if half that bandwagon they have now are former Seahawk fans from their back to back Super Bowl days. Both those groups seemed to be comprised of the same douche bag aura of "lifelong fans" and suspiciously crisp new jerseys.

5 minutes ago, TheRed said:

It's adorable seeing 49ers fans cocky and gloating. When was the last time we saw that? 2013? I wouldn't be surprised if half that bandwagon they have now are former Seahawk fans from their back to back Super Bowl days. Both those groups seemed to be comprised of the same douche bag aura of "lifelong fans" and suspiciously crisp new jerseys.

You're hilarious. I smell butthurt.

First ever game I’ve been to in person I can’t believe the quickness of CMC in person . He is on another level . If he is not the mvp it might just go to Bosa. 

Can’t wait for cam to be back, hopefully next week. Not a shot at Allen he’s certainly been admirable. Today looked like we were playing checkers and 49ers were playing chess . Play calling all around was so bad. 

7 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Pretty sure ya'll were pretty cocky right up to about 2pm PST today. Show me where all these cocky 9er fans are. I think you're just mad because of all crap you and your brethren talked, then your team got curbstomped by the "pretenders".

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I have no dog in this fight because I wasn't talking poo before the game and honest didn't expect to win today, but it's gotta be a very sad existence to troll an opposing team's message board. 

Show me where and what I said that was being "cocky" or "trolling"

Archived