• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at 49ers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

No homerism here. I've already repeatedly been over the very distinct possibilities regarding Cam Newton's future with the Carolina Panthers. Conversely I've also been quite upfront about the flaws shown by our coaching staff, the same flaws that keep biting us in the ass a near decade into this regime helmed by Rivera as recent as this afternoon sadly. There are many difficult truths to discuss. But for the moment we unequivocally need someone like #1 until he has proven he can no longer play at a high level. It is as simple as that.

Well I can’t argue with anything you said there, but I’ve been very neutral since coming back. The time, 18 months, away from watching made me see things differently. I am not emotionally attached as I was before taking a break.  I honestly hope Cam can come back and play at 2015 levels, but I really have doubts. I was hopeful with Allen, but today shows me that our issues aren’t at QB regardless of it being Allen or Cam.  We have several holes......it’s more than Cam being hurt, our oline is garbage and we need WR’s, DB’s and more.  Our coaching staff is also a HUGE issue, we are never ready for great teams.   

Prime example of a team claiming they have a great defense, instead of looking at who they actually played.

Beating Az, Jags, Tampa and Houston does not mean you have a top Defense....It means your defense got some stats against poor offensive lines.

Maybe if you guys actually beat the Rams, Saints etc... you can start claiming something.

Better luck next year.

Archived