• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at 49ers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, stankowalski said:

LOL you tools act like Cam would've actually kept us in this.  The last time Cam faced a defense this good what happened?  And that was when he was at his best. 

Hint: SuperBowl

Lol you mean when he got fuged by a c-tier OL and an average to below average receiver group against a team legally allowed to jump offsides without penalties 

1 minute ago, stankowalski said:

LOL you tools act like Cam would've actually kept us in this.  The last time Cam faced a defense this good what happened?  And that was when he was at his best. 

Hint: SuperBowl

Reality is Cam would have been sulking and the result would have been the same.  We don’t have a playoff caliber team and it’s obvious it’s not just at the QB position. Cam hasn’t been near that caliber for several years.  Hopefully he really is 100% and can help with a few good wins, but this team ain’t playoff caliber regardless.  You can bet your ass teams will be coming after him with everything they have because they know once he’s rattled he folds......Allen is no better so what now ? 

Just now, carpanfan96 said:

I'd go with a healthy Cam vs a healthy kyle allen 100 out of 100 times and anyone with a brain would do the same. Problem is Cam hasnt been healthy in a while. 

So would I but like  you said he hasn't been healthy in a while.  And I really have my doubts that he'll ever be, just because of the way he needs to play to be successful.  Your body doesn't get better as you age, unless you're Mork from Ork.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Were you the one that said he started out good in college but tailed off and got bad?

He was in a very weird situation at A&M and looked good for like 5 games then imploded two straight games for like 8 turnovers. Ended up transferring to Houston and didn’t play well. That’s why it was so impressive that he hadn’t thrown an interception so far. 

But yeah he I hope this doesn’t trigger that bad mojo again...

1 minute ago, carpanfan96 said:

I'd go with a healthy Cam vs a healthy kyle allen 100 out of 100 times and anyone with a brain would do the same. Problem is Cam hasnt been healthy in a while. 

And even if he's healthy now, may not be able to stay that way.

Anybody assuming Newton comes back in and is automatically 2015 Newton again is being overly optimistic.

Archived