• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at 49ers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, t96 said:

That was the worst defense I’ve seen from us all year. Not good at all. Gonna need to tighten that up and Kyle will have to play lights out or it’ll be a long game 

It’s gonna be a long game.  Niners D is going to feast now that they have a lead.  

Just now, t96 said:

That was the worst defense I’ve seen from us all year. Not good at all. Gonna need to tighten that up and Kyle will have to play lights out or it’ll be a long game 

That's not going to happen. We are going to get blown out. 

First drive is usually scripted like crazy and they practice it all week.

i don’t expect them to walk that down the field that easily the rest of the game. Let’s see how we adjust on D. 

now if we come out and go 3 and out on offense after having essentially two weeks of practice of the opening drive....that’s a different story 

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I never like to make too much of the first drive. I've seen way too many games where the opening drive looked one way and the rest of the game looked another.

I agree....its a long game...I'm sure adjustments will be made...they also got lucky on the batted ball into the air...

Eh, not that bad of a start.  Giving up 7 sucks, but it's just one drive and lets be real.  That opening drive was just a bunch of gimmicky plays.  Kittle comes down with a bobble, all the shovel passes, reverses, etc.  

Lol Ron Rivera's defense. You would think a so called defensive genius with a lot of onvestment toeards the D would be amazing. Hell, were we even top ten in points allowed coming into this game? I guess some sacks and turnovers against rookie QBs and Jameis Winston make everything seem better!

Archived