• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this the biggest game of the past couple of seasons?

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

If we win, it's big in it being a confidence booster. If we lose, it's just another loss.

I'd agree.

I said a while back that I was paranoid about this season because I remember the Steelers game from last year. Responses confirmed I'm not the only one.

Honestly, I'm not so sure if it's that this game is really big or it's that we're going to massively overreact either way.

A win won't necessarily mean we're going to the Super Bowl.

A loss won't mean the season's over.

5 minutes ago, Wolfpack352 said:

Actually....I want to see every game with the Panthers smashing their way thru all quarters and not let up on the gas for a change!  Too often we let teams trickle their way back into it because Ron boy wants to start running out clock and play for the field goals.  

its like watching chud's offense but for the whole team.  hey the run is working really well.  lets not run at all in the 2nd half

I think the Philly game was pretty damn big in 2018. Defending world champs in their house, overcoming a 17 point deficit in the 4th. Is was huge emotional lift, and the team won two big games after that at home. Obviously, it didn’t stick. But it still was a huge game. 

Well it looks like they are wearing their throwback 90s white uniforms. Does this mean we will be in all blacks? I'm hoping, I feel like we don't get to see the Panthers in black as often as we should. But I like how the uniform combinations have been mixed up a good bit since Tepper got here. 

6 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

This is the game where the Panthers have a chance to demonstrate they are actual contenders and not simply pretenders.  Same can be said for Kyle Allen.

See, I'm not sure I buy either of those scenarios.

If you go back to 2003, we were riding high until we played the Titans in Week Five. We looked like refried ass in that game and people took the loss to mean that we had been exposed and the honeymoon with Jake Delhomme was over.

Neither of those things was true, but if we had believed it and made changes accordingly, it would have been a huge mistake.

Win or lose, I don't want to see us make too much of this game.

Archived