• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions - Panthers at 49ers

Jeremy Igo

San Fran hasnt played a D like ours or CMC. They’re not a potent offense. If Kyle keeps protecting the ball this is the kinda game Rivera wants us built to win. It’ll be hard fought and close but make no mistake that the niners are tight in the ass right now ha...

all the the pressure is on them

What’s up assholes and Debby downers!!?? Personally I am excited about this game .. cause1) shows us if Allen is the magical unicorn or Cam needs to tip the boot off!! 2) defense looks good are we good??!  3) please cane we once win off a bye week??!!  Not very informative post but I think this game will show if we are a playoff team

8 minutes ago, dave-o said:

We are on a roll....  I think the Panthers handle business...

Panthers...   31

49's.....          30

We never seem to close out these games....  49's make late comeback but loose....

Haha. Stop! Never will there be that high of a scoring game. 

I am curious though, once the Niners win are you Panthers going to show some respect, or admit you are too 'another bad team the Niners won against'

53 minutes ago, Gold Blooded said:

I am curious though, once the Niners win are you Panthers going to show some respect, or admit you are too 'another bad team the Niners won against'

I am curious how long it will be before we have to see any of you 9ers homers again after we win....

44 minutes ago, Gold Blooded said:

Well, I don’t think it will be that high either. 

But we also simply haven’t seen the Rams play a top scoring team that isn’t driven by the pass yet. 

4 hours ago, Gold Blooded said:

The question is...when the Panthers win, will you come back and admit your team is over rated?  Or, will you just slither away in the night  like nearly every other opposing teams fans do?

23 hours ago, MadHatter said:

Against REALLY bad teams. 

I'm curious,  

When the Panthers get a win, it's a good win and most of you seem proud of your 4-2 record, and some even brag about winning the last 4 in a row.  

Why is it when the 49ers play the same teams they are "REALLY bad teams"

Rams - L, Bucs - L, Cards - W, Texans - W, Jags - W, Bucs - W 

So you lost against the Rams, which we won in their home stadium.

We beat the Bucs in their stadium and you split.

But please tell me when the Bucs, Cards, Jags, became so great?  

The only good team you have played is the Rams and Texans (and the Texans aren't far off of having a losing record).

I wish you guys good luck but I wouldn't say your schedule has been much better.   In fact if your team was 6-0 this board would be full of fans saying how great they are but yet the 49ers are criticized for it.  

Any team can only play the schedule they are given and how someone plays a team on any Sunday has a lot of factors such as weather, location, injuries etc...  Many of you make accusations that the 49ers are a bad team based on last year's standings and this year's record but I would wager many of you have no idea who half our players are or have even watched a full game.  It's ok, that can be said for fans of any team.

I believe the 49ers will have a loss or a few this year, maybe it will be this Sunday, but I also know we have an injury list that is full, several players on IR including our starting RB, imagine if CM was out.  Both starting tackles are out, along with our FB and starting CB.

SO yeah, you may win, but it will be without our starters and to be honest, you should be a team that is missing two starting tackles.

Good luck.

11 minutes ago, Admtahoe said:

I'm curious,  

When the Panthers get a win, it's a good win and most of you seem proud of your 4-2 record, and some even brag about winning the last 4 in a row.  

The only good team you have played is the Rams and Texans (and the Texans aren't far off of having a losing record).

I wish you guys good luck but I wouldn't say your schedule has been much better.   In fact if your team was 6-0 this board would be full of fans saying how great they are but yet the 49ers are criticized for it.  

Any team can only play the schedule they are given and how someone plays a team on any Sunday has a lot of factors such as weather, location, injuries etc...  Many of you make accusations that the 49ers are a bad team based on last year's standings and this year's record but I would wager many of you have no idea who half our players are or have even watched a full game.  It's ok, that can be said for fans of any team.

I believe the 49ers will have a loss or a few this year, maybe it will be this Sunday, but I also know we have an injury list that is full, several players on IR including our starting RB, imagine if CM was out.  Both starting tackles are out, along with our FB and starting CB.

SO yeah, you may win, but it will be without our starters and to be honest, you should be a team that is missing two starting tackles.

Good luck.

they aren't so great....but the Jags, Cards and Texans are simply better teams  than the Redskins, Bungals, and Steelers. 

and we say our schedule has been better because it factually is better.   The Patriots just jumped you this week and you now officially have played the 2nd weakest schedule in all the NFL.  Just a fact.  I mean there are legit questions about all those "great defense ever" stuff being floated around right now about NE.  Any decent defense would be looking awesome after making a run through there schedule. 

and if we played the 2nd weakest or weakest schedule in the NFL.....we would acknowledge that and be self aware that it would be questionable how good we really are.    I mean, there literally isn't a single team you have played that really is doing anything well this year.  I mean it isn't like you shutdown a great running game or passing attack in the process.   It isn't like you had great success vs a great defense.   So we just don't know yet.   Maybe you can do what y'all have done vs everyone.  Maybe you can't. 

Injuries come with football.  We have won a lot of those games  missing starting OTs, Gs, DBs, etc.  And I mean, Cam is hurt and out.  We have overcome those.  Hard to overcome a hurt QB those first two games since he touches the ball every snap and could throw or run.   We barely lost despite that.  But we deserved to lose because we started a player that couldn't do some basic things for us to have success.  It what it is. 

I think the obvious answer is you are on an opposing teams message board.  You are more than welcome to be here...but yeah, unless a team is just clearly outmatched in a game (which we aren't)…..the talk about Saturday is going to be pretty positive in the Panthers direction.  I wouldn't go to yall's message board and be shocked their was confidence about Sunday. 

36 minutes ago, Admtahoe said:

I'm curious,  

Good luck.

First....the teams we have beaten ARE better than the teams the Niners have beaten.

Second....we are not claiming to be the unbeatable elite team in the NFC.  That is you and the delusional miner fans that are taking up that rally call.

the Packers are better than both of us....but Sunday will price that we are better than the niners.

that is all....class dismissed.

Archived