• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions - Panthers at 49ers

Jeremy Igo

My prediction, surprisingly low score ground and pound type game, our K vs their K. This game will be about turnovers and not shooting our foot.

Zone running schemes against a 34 D of ours, I do have questions but we do have fast LBs which can beat OL trying to occupy said area of blocking.

I have a feeling Norv will take advantage of CMC's gifts and an underrated patchwork OL of ours.

The passing game will not be dynamic against the 49ers for 2 reasons: their pass rush and strong back end. Minimize TOs, quick passes is what Norv will call. The same would happen if Cam was healthy and starting. 

I do not know how KA will be in a no huddle offense. Cam is really good at no huddle offense. If the running game is strong, a no huddle element (pace fast or slow) could kill their strong rotation.

Baby goat doo doo doo doo ahdgdjehncb stuck in my head again!

14 minutes ago, ecu88 said:

My prediction, surprisingly low score ground and pound type game, our K vs their K. This game will be about turnovers and not shooting our foot.

Zone running schemes against a 34 D of ours, I do have questions but we do have fast LBs which can beat OL trying to occupy said area of blocking.

I have a feeling Norv will take advantage of CMC's gifts and an underrated patchwork OL of ours.

The passing game will not be dynamic against the 49ers for 2 reasons: their pass rush and strong back end. Minimize TOs, quick passes is what Norv will call. The same would happen if Cam was healthy and starting. 

I do not know how KA will be in a no huddle offense. Cam is really good at no huddle offense. If the running game is strong, a no huddle element (pace fast or slow) could kill their strong rotation.

Baby goat doo doo doo doo ahdgdjehncb stuck in my head again!

If he is a baby goat, then why is his head on a fish?

Bold prediction? 

Allen shows out ,throws for 300 yards and 4 TD's again, Samuel gets a 2 TD game with 100 yards. CMC rushes for 100 and scores a TD. Olsen gets some love as well. 

The Defense scores via pick six. 

What I think will happen.

Allen takes care of the ball, fumbles 2 times, recoves one. Throws for 190 yards, 2 TD's. 

CMC rushes for 70 yards, catches 7 balls for 59, has a TD. 

Our D gets some sacks but is still not enough, the 49ers score several times. 

Close game. Lose by a 3. Or win by 3. Could go either way. 

Archived