• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions - Panthers at 49ers

Jeremy Igo

17 minutes ago, joemac said:

So all but 50 of Jimmy's yards will be to Kittle?  We havent been hit hard by a TE all season, and I dont see that starting this week.  We have Luke and Shaq to take care of any TE's in the seam or across the middle.

I am looking forward to that match up. Kittle is a beast, as is Luke. George has done some bad things to some bad men this year, he seems possessed. 

I’m going with simple logic here. The 2012 Harbaugh/Kaepernick 49ers was waaay better than this current 49ers team and in my opinion this Panthers team is better and more battle tested than the 2012 one. We win that game 10-9

Im going with a decisive win for us by double digits. The 49ers have literally not played a team with a winning record this season.

2 minutes ago, PanthersNC1984 said:

I’m going with simple logic here. The 2012 Harbaugh/Kaepernick 49ers was waaay better than this current 49ers team and in my opinion this Panthers team is better and more battle tested than the 2012 one. We win that game 10-9

Im going with a decisive win for us by double digits. The 49ers have literally not played a team with a winning record this season.

Technically the Rams had a winning record when we played them

Archived