• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions - Panthers at 49ers

Jeremy Igo

12 hours ago, Seattle49er said:

Wow sure is some overconfidents here. Who the 49ers or Panthers played don't mean jack come Sunday.

I'm confident 49ers will prevail. 7-0

It sure does mean a lot since 49's played weak teams and 5 out of those 6 games only 1 was considered as a good team namely the Rams but they lost. You guys have a cupcake schedule so far and have not played a challenging team yet.

1 hour ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

It sure does mean a lot since 49's played weak teams and 5 out of those 6 games only 1 was considered as a good team namely the Rams but they lost. You guys have a cupcake schedule so far and have not played a challenging team yet.

Just keep telling yourself that.

1 hour ago, Seattle49er said:

Just keep telling yourself that.

just a noteworthy reminder....no matter who has the ball on offense... the best player on the field will always be a Panther.  

CMC and Luke.  

Panthers 1,000,002 49ers 0

2 hours ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

I'll never understand this argument.

"You guys played bad teams, therefore you will lose". Its weird. Its like they didn't beat the dorrs off almost all those teams and now that they play a "real" team, obviously everything will be different.

I heard the Browns fans be like "you've played nobody, you've never seen OBJ or Landry type players". Rams fans be like "We've beaten you several times in a row, you haven't seen receivers like this". Redskins fans be like "yeah, please be merciful". LOL.  Typically, its AFTER the game when people start saying "yeah, but it was the Browns pr Yeah, but it was the Rams.

The beat-down by the 49ers is part of what shapes the narrative. They can only play the teams on their schedule.

I mean I get the point. Obviously, there have bene bad teams on the schedule. The ONLY think the 49ers can do is beat those teams decisively...which they did. Its not like these are 1 point wins. Their worst non-weatehr game was probably the Bucs, and Jimmy was clearly still rusty. Sonce then, the only game that they didn't win by 2 or more scores was the Steelers, where they developed a habit of dribbling the ball inside the Steeler 15 yardline. Statistically in every way but the score, they obliterated the Steelers.

I'm making no predictions RE Sunday. That not what I do. If the Panthers win I'll be here on Monday and I'll give you guys a hearty congratulations and say see ya in the playoffs. I think the Panther D will be a challenge, particularly without the Niner starting tackles. I think CMC is going to be a challenge a sthe Niners have at times been susceptible to the run.

If the Niners lose, its won't be because they had a cakewalk schedule. It won't be because they are overrated. It will be because the Panthers are good. I would think that would be the reason you would want it to happen.

If the Niners win, I can all but guarantee that someone upcoming will count the Panthers as a team that sucks and that the only reason the Niners beat them. They'll be wrong. Two things can be equally true. BOTH TEAMS ARE GOOD.

1 minute ago, 49Marvin said:

I'll never understand this argument.

"You guys played bad teams, therefore you will lose". Its weird. Its like they didn't beat the dorrs off almost all those teams and now that they play a "real" team, obviously everything will be different.

I heard the Browns fans be like "you've played nobody, you've never seen OBJ or Landry type players". Rams fans be like "We've beaten you several times in a row, you haven't seen receivers like this". Redskins fans be like "yeah, please be merciful". LOL.  Typically, its AFTER the game when people start saying "yeah, but it was the Browns pr Yeah, but it was the Rams.

The beat-down by the 49ers is part of what shapes the narrative. They can only play the teams on their schedule.

I mean I get the point. Obviously, there have bene bad teams on the schedule. The ONLY think the 49ers can do is beat those teams decisively...which they did. Its not like these are 1 point wins. Their worst non-weatehr game was probably the Bucs, and Jimmy was clearly still rusty. Sonce then, the only game that they didn't win by 2 or more scores was the Steelers, where they developed a habit of dribbling the ball inside the Steeler 15 yardline. Statistically in every way but the score, they obliterated the Steelers.

I'm making no predictions RE Sunday. That not what I do. If the Panthers win I'll be here on Monday and I'll give you guys a hearty congratulations and say see ya in the playoffs. I think the Panther D will be a challenge, particularly without the Niner starting tackles. I think CMC is going to be a challenge a sthe Niners have at times been susceptible to the run.

If the Niners lose, its won't be because they had a cakewalk schedule. It won't be because they are overrated. It will be because the Panthers are good. I would think that would be the reason you would want it to happen.

If the Niners win, I can all but guarantee that someone upcoming will count the Panthers as a team that sucks and that the only reason the Niners beat them. They'll be wrong. Two things can be equally true. BOTH TEAMS ARE GOOD.

And I apologize for my atrocious spelling, but I haven't figured out how to edit on this site yet. LOL. 

I think both D's will feast and it will come down to that #1 position. I am hoping Allen will have the edge on this, GG is no hero and 49's will find this out. The worst guy you can have at the helm in my opinion is one that good enough to get you far enough people dont get fired, rinse repeat. GG has 5 fumbles on the year and 6 int. But that D is pretty good as is ours, they where not squeaking by those lame ducks.

image.thumb.png.1118d93aa81e634bb43c2623040a26a4.png

image.png

28 minutes ago, RonDidIt said:

just signed up so forgive the double image, I am learning the site a little. i dont see an edit either so I guess you get what you get. 

Edit feature should be at the bottom of your post next to the quote button 

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Edit feature should be at the bottom of your post next to the quote button 

Sorry Not seeing that, don't want to spam the thread with new stuff. I did try two different browsers. I will look into it or maybe search for functions.

image.thumb.png.bc80fece68cc020aea320e6acd8430e2.png

2 hours ago, RonDidIt said:

Sorry Not seeing that, don't want to spam the thread with new stuff. I did try two different browsers. I will look into it or maybe search for functions.

image.thumb.png.bc80fece68cc020aea320e6acd8430e2.png

I think you need a certain number of posts before all functions are available.

Archived