• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions - Panthers at 49ers

Jeremy Igo

35 to 21 Panthers Win.

I feel like everyone and their mother will be sipping 49er coolaid all the way till kickoff. They'll win the toss. And we're going to get an early turnover to swing momentum .

I think Norv keeps them off balance and opens up the playbook. 

I think this game strongly hinges on who gets the early momentum and early lead 

All we will hear by the national media is how dominant 49ers D-line is, when its the Panthers D-line which leads the league in sacks. 

I say our opportunist defense forces a few turnovers, Kyle Allen has a clean game no fumbles, we get our running game back on track and Panthers win 24-10 score.

Kyle Allen does what Kyle Allen does.  He won’t be asked to win the game.  Just get the ball out quick to our playmakers. CMC does what he does.  SF IMO isn’t a dominant run stopping team nor can they shut him down as a receiver.  CMC is simply the best RB in the NFL today....and the 49ers will find that out.   I don’t expect him to go crazy but he will have enough success. 

I don’t feel SF offensively is built to cause us major problems.   I think we can bottle up their run game decently.  And their pass attack will struggle.  We got the LBs to handle their TE. 

Close game.  Game will come down to Slye making his kicks.  

19-17

Archived