• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle's most funny

SmittysLawnGuy

Ok, so after reading 100 posts of the Camstuns vs. the F-150s, I thought it may be nice to give some props to the few huddlers that make you laugh your ass off to. Many of you are funny but doing it on a consistent basis is paramount here. I'd like some input on who you guys (and Cookie) think give you the most laughs. My award goes to...

Dex: Just great shizz

Honorable mention: Special Juan, dudes all over the place.

38 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

My Brother in Law is so stupid he came up with a bucket list. Know what the first thing on his bucket list was? Committing suicide

i guess it was just a combination of the topic, incoherent, and the word suicide that made me think of for some strange reason civil rights activists Gandhi when he said " if i had no sense of humor,i would long ago have committed suicide."..

oh by the way...just saying:shades:

45 minutes ago, bandu said:

i guess it was just a combination of the topic, incoherent, and the word suicide that made me think of for some strange reason civil rights activists Gandhi when he said " if i had no sense of humor,i would long ago have committed suicide."..

oh by the way...just saying:shades:

Anyone who quotes Gandhi gets points from me. I have two faves of his:

”An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.”

”There is more to life than increasing its speed.”

Archived