• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Grill Bill: Bill says enjoy the ride

Jeremy Igo

14 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Alternatively, we could decide that as a species since we’ve split the atom and gone to the moon, that collectively we can all agree superstitions are nonsense and this includes stuff like playing better or worse as a team in certain uniforms.

There was a season where I had a lucky Panthers helmet I kept nearby for every game.

It was 2001.

Right now it's in a lead lined box buried at an undisclosed location in the Midwest.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

There was a season where I had a lucky Panthers helmet I kept nearby for every game.

It was 2001.

Right now it's in a lead lined box buried at an undisclosed location in the Midwest.

Not far enough away dammit. Send that thing to Ulan Bator and have some Yak herder bury it. I don't want it on the same continent, it will jinx us for sure.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It was 2001.

The 2001 amd 2010 seasons ultimately led to us drafting two of our most iconic players Peppers and Newton. Who were each the cornerstones of a rebuilding process that led to our only two Super Bowl appearences.

So I now have a nuance view of those two dreadful seasons.

2 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

The 2001 amd 2010 seasons ultimately led to us drafting two of our most iconic players Peppers and Newton. Who were each the cornerstones of a rebuilding process that led to our only two Super Bowl appearences.

So I now have a nuance view of those two dreadful seasons.

Nuance? 

That's not allowed here is it?

I thought nuance was against Huddle TOS?

27 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Actually, I think in this version of reality I'm someone who has no idea who you are and doesn't really care about your opinion.

And congrats on having 5th grade reading comprehension, though you might want to work on improving that (just sayin').

You don't know who i am because i don't live my life or base my self worth on The Huddle. We both joined this site 6 months apart. I read this site for the conversation and post when i feel it is warranted.

You have averaged 24 posts a day since you have been here and constantly appeal to your own authority. Seriously, at your age do you really have nothing better in your life than to be some sort of message board celebrity?

9 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

You don't know who i am because i don't live my life or base my self worth on The Huddle. We both joined this site 6 months apart. I read this site for the conversation and post when i feel it is warranted.

You have averaged 24 posts a day since you have been here and constantly appeal to your own authority. Seriously, at your age do you really have nothing better in your life than to be some sort of message board celebrity?

having a bad day?

6 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

There's no such thing as a message board celebrity.

I like talking about football. This is an outlet to do that.

People can like or dislike my opinions however they want. It only matters to me if it's someone I respect.

6 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

You fool! You’ll doom us all! That accursed helmet is why Cam and half our salary cap is injured. Take it to Mt Doom and throw it into the fires of Mordor stat!

You have GPS coordinates for Mount Doom?

(I'm terrible with directions)

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You have GPS coordinates for Mount Doom?

(I'm terrible with directions)

yeah nippleshorts has one of those Rand McNally atlases that are approximately 15.30 x 10.70 x 0.70 inches in measurement under the driver seat of his minivan that will take you straight to Mt. Doom...just saying

23 hours ago, CRA said:

based off of nothing but the ole gut.  I think Cam's break to get healthy is more than just physical.  Hence why the hardline is never taken of, of course he is the starter when he gets back. 

I mean, I just think it has been off, odd and weird from the jump.  The bar of him only returning when he reaches 100% never has made sense.  I mean name any player in NFL history where that bar was set for them to return in a season that matters.  100% doesn't exist in a NFL season.  The public language has never been right in this IMO. 

and I am not alluding to one thing in particular.   But they haven't been honest about Cam this season publicly from the jump.  Doubt they are now. 

I’ve said it over and over. Cam took himself off the field. The foot is a reason but not the complete reason. It honestly reminds me of the Kawhi Leonard situation with the Spurs when he was sitting out. Cam will come back when he clears himself. 

Archived