• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Broncos fans want Cam

Jeremy Igo

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Cam might be one of my favorite players of all time. I have his signed photo framed on the wall of my “man cave”. However, if the price is right, I would be against trading him. He has an injury history and isn’t getting younger. Look what the Jags got for Ramsey... 

Would or wouldn't? 

(context doesn't seem to match)

9 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

A lot of fans outside Carolina think that. 

I live in the Pacific northwest and have family in San Diego and that's pretty much a nice of putting it. Most people I've talked to consider him average at best and wouldnt want him for their teams QB. He really isnt well liked as a QB on the west coast, from those I've talked to.

1 hour ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I live in the Pacific northwest and have family in San Diego and that's pretty much a nice of putting it. Most people I've talked to consider him average at best and wouldnt want him for their teams QB. He really isnt well liked as a QB on the west coast, from those I've talked to.

I live in an area that is mostly Steeler and Eagles fans and not one of the fans I talked to from other teams think Cam is worth anything.  He isn’t highly regarded outside of our fan base.  

Archived