• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Broncos fans want Cam

Jeremy Igo

There's actually a not-insignificant faction that believes that a $70+ billion organization, with thousands of moving parts and tens of millions of people watching, actively rigs not only games, but the Superbowl (which would be massively illegal by the way), incredible.  Too bad football is my favorite sport; it has the dumbest fans.

I wish I trusted our training staff because if they said he wouldnt be the same, and we could still get a ton of value I would do it.  That said, these dipshits dont know anything and because of that, I cant trust they do or dont know what's wrong with cam.  He may be fine, he also could be permanently damaged goods.  Because if that, unless the price is massive, no dice from me big dog.  Now if allen continues to do well, then in the offseason I think you HAVE to trade him or allen.

6 hours ago, Verge said:

I live in Colorado, and every Bronco fan I know can't stand Cam Newton and think he is complete garbage.

I don’t live there, but visit 4-5 times a year. Sounds about right. Their fans would riot. Unless they got rid of Elway and the new GM did it to make a splash. Elway has been an awful talent evaluator.

7 hours ago, Verge said:

I live in Colorado, and every Bronco fan I know can't stand Cam Newton and think he is complete garbage.

A simple change of uniform and him getting them wins, and I guarantee you they would change their opinion on Cam mighty damn quick. I hated Cam when he was in college until we drafted him. Now he's my favorite player. Love the guy. 

23 hours ago, Krovvy said:

Yeah, and sometimes it's so bad that an MVP quarterback is allowed to get speared in the head multiple times throughout a game. poo happens I guess.

You’re actually talking about the game the following season to start the season. Not the actual super bowl 

7 hours ago, Xtreme said:

A simple change of uniform and him getting them wins, and I guarantee you they would change their opinion on Cam mighty damn quick. I hated Cam when he was in college until we drafted him. Now he's my favorite player. Love the guy. 

It’s like the Tom Brady. Hate him unless he is on your team. (Obviously TB12 is better, but some idea).

Cam might be one of my favorite players of all time. I have his signed photo framed on the wall of my “man cave”. However, if the price is right, I would be against trading him. He has an injury history and isn’t getting younger. Look what the Jags got for Ramsey... 

Archived