• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Broncos fans want Cam

Jeremy Igo

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

In the overwhelming majority of games that I've seen, the bad calls go both ways. They may or may not even out, but there's enough on both sides to accept that it's not "rigged".

As to dirty hits, pretty sure some other fans would point to some of Thomas Davis' big hits that weren't flagged as evidence of the league favoring is.

I wish people would actually think about how ridiculous it would be for the NFL to actually rig games.

First of all, this would have to be coordinated with a large number of people, namely the referees. The more people you have involved in a conspiracy the more likely it is to get out.

Secondly, if it were ever to get out it would absolutely ruin the NFL and cost the owners billions of dollars. The extremely tiny amount of money there is to be gained by rigging games does not even come close to offsetting the high risk it would get out and destroy the league.

There is no chance the NFL is conspiring to fix games. There is always the possibility of a rogue referee like with Donaghy in the NBA but there is definitely no league wide conspiracy. If there was you would think they might try helping the most popular team, the Dallas Cowboys, rather than let them languish in mediocrity for decades.

9 minutes ago, Jackofalltrades said:

I heard from someone earlier that the Redskins were interested, too. It’s a poor source so I don’t know if it’s valid, but that was the first I’d heard about any interest in a trade. 

God help him if he ends up on that miserable POS franchise

Archived